Posted to rec.audio.pro
Danielle E Danielle E is offline

Default Stand for Soundcraft EFX8 mixer?

I have been trying to find an easily portable stand to put a Soundcraft EFX8
mixer on. I do not see an attachment for this that would allow mounting on
a microphone stand. I want something that a standing performer could reach.
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Danielle

Posted to rec.audio.pro
George's ProSound Company George's ProSound Company is offline

"Danielle E" wrote in message
I have been trying to find an easily portable stand to put a Soundcraft
EFX8 mixer on. I do not see an attachment for this that would allow
mounting on a microphone stand. I want something that a standing performer
could reach. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Danielle

I use these for small mixerson stage

http://www.onstagestands.com/specshe...7211B_List.pdf

george

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

Danielle E wrote:
I have been trying to find an easily portable stand to put a Soundcraft EFX8
mixer on. I do not see an attachment for this that would allow mounting on
a microphone stand. I want something that a standing performer could reach.

That mixer looks a little big and heavy to go on a mic stand,
particularly when you consider the weight and bulk of cables hanging
from it. I'd look for some sort of table. Perhaps an X-braced keyboard
stand if you can find one that locks open high enough, or a cable or
cart designed for a projector. Or perhaps you can find a printer stand
or kitchen cart at a yard sale.

me he
)
Posted to rec.audio.pro

George's ProSound Company wrote:

I use these for small mixerson stage

That On Stage Stands music stand with the tripod base looks like it
should do the job. I've seen some On Stage stands that are really sturdy
and others that are pretty rocky. I guess if you trust a mixer on it,
it's OK.

me he
)