Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] dianayjuan@comcast.net is offline

Default Recording pc.

How to build my own recording pc.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

wrote ...
How to build my own recording pc.

Build a PC and record with it?

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Geoff Geoff is offline

wrote:
How to build my own recording pc.

Absolutely.

geoff

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Badmuts Badmuts is offline

wrote in message
How to build my own recording pc.

Double your budget.

Make it silent.
Make it fast.
Make it have lots of RAM and large, quiet, fast disks.
Make it have one or two large, hi-res screens.

Make it have a good external audio interface with as many channels as you
need. Look for manufacturer recommendations or 'reference computers' on
which their products have been tested and known to work good.

Make it run a proven and stable OS instead of the 'latest 'n greatest'
Tweak that OS for audio.

Use pro audio software and READ THE MANUAL and the help files. In fact,
start reading the manual before you start building the PC you had in mind,
then double the specs you had in mind, and double the budget once again.