Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.car
CROCDYLE CROCDYLE is offline

Default ac delco radio not keeping time

HELP
I recently installed a GM acdelco factory radio in my s10 Model No
16232131
everything works with exception of the button lights & the thing that
really is annoying is The clock doesnt keep time FOR EXAMPLE I can
set
the time to say 12:00 drive around for a half hour it will keep time
and say 12:30 when I stop and shut motor off ill come out a half hour
later start up and instead of saying 1:00 it will still say 12:30 and
somtimes it even reverts back to its default of 1:00. But It keeps my
radio stations in memory I can call up any preset stations I
programed
NOTE:this radio DOES NOT have a SET Button like some early 90s models
it has an HR & Min Button. I had anouther radio same model it does
the
samthing (CD doent work thats why I replaced) thats what lends me to
think its something else I did. Also if u have any idea why the
lights
dont work tune and volume light works just buttons dont

Note to Trevor Audio Opinions 9 November 7th 05 08:45 AM
Not In Love With Tivoli Audio? Maybe Here is Why-FAQ and Exegesis [email protected] Audio Opinions 5 April 25th 05 01:35 AM
Creating Dimension In Mixing- PDF available on Request (112 pages0 kevindoylemusic Pro Audio 14 February 14th 05 05:58 PM
Powerful Argument in Favor of Agnosticism and Athetism Robert Morein Audio Opinions 3 August 17th 04 06:37 AM