langvid

Default "DSD recordings good. PCM recordings bad." - Dr. Diamond

Stewart Pinkerton wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 20:12:24 GMT, "Harry Lavo"
wrote:

In particular, I was raised on live classical music and LP, and I
prefer DVD-A for several reasons, although I admit that I can't
actually tell the difference sonically among well-made 2-channel CD,
SACD and DVD-A.

I have been looking for some DVD-As to purchase. What are some well-
made 2 channel DVD-A (or SACDs for that matter) that you have listened
to? Any classical or jazz DVD-As among them? Also, were these originally
recorded DVD-As or were they reissues?

Robert C. Lang