Posted to rec.audio.pro
apa apa is offline

Default Speakers for a Roland JC-120

I know this isn't a guitar forum but I thought someone might have a
suggestion or two. I have a JC120 with bad voice coils (the speakers
get real hot when the amp is run loud). Can anyone recommend a good
replacement?
Thanks, Andy
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Romeo Rondeau[_4_] Romeo Rondeau[_4_] is offline

apa wrote:
I know this isn't a guitar forum but I thought someone might have a
suggestion or two. I have a JC120 with bad voice coils (the speakers
get real hot when the amp is run loud). Can anyone recommend a good
replacement?
Thanks, Andy

I would go with the Eminence Commonwealth 12. It will handle the power
and won't breakup the way a Celestion will. It will give you a loud,
clean tone.

Roland FA-66 Frank Pro Audio 0 June 1st 08 04:28 AM
FA: Roland DIF-AT Greg Bryant Pro Audio 0 August 4th 06 02:20 AM
Roland CF/CD2 skadborgmusik Pro Audio 0 March 24th 06 12:10 AM
Roland MC-909 Mario Jannelli Pro Audio 0 November 17th 05 12:59 PM
FS: Roland SPD-11 Kaiser Pro Audio 0 August 25th 04 07:37 AM