mrwolfgangsc

Default New Presonus Firepods - NOT USA

I placed my order for a new Presonus Firepod over a month ago,
apparently these sold too fast for Presonus (I speculate because of
their solid performance thus far) and was informed that the NEW batch
(that I get my unit from) is the first batch made overseas...and we're
not talking Germany. Just wondering if any red flags should be going
up, and whether or not I should expect the same performance from these
units.

Thanks,
Scott
Stellar Opus Studios