Posted to rec.audio.pro
PeacePipe PeacePipe is offline

Default i need distortion

any tips for a great distortion pedal that will give me great metal
distortion, but also adjustments for some slicker stuff when needed?

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mogens V. Mogens V. is offline

PeacePipe wrote:
any tips for a great distortion pedal that will give me great metal
distortion, but also adjustments for some slicker stuff when needed?

Yup, there's about 349 such pedals, all creating great distortion.
Really, your question is far too general to be answered: What is "metal
distortion".. Ionni style? Hetfield style? Petrucci style? Or...
Maybe you'll have better luck in alt.guitar, with a more precise
description on music styles, sought-after players et al..

--
Kind regards,
Mogens V.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
adam79 adam79 is offline

PeacePipe wrote:
any tips for a great distortion pedal that will give me great metal
distortion, but also adjustments for some slicker stuff when needed?

boss ds-1 distortion pedal.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Cosmik de Bris Cosmik de Bris is offline

PeacePipe wrote:
any tips for a great distortion pedal that will give me great metal
distortion, but also adjustments for some slicker stuff when needed?

There are quite a few modelers that include a variety of calssic
distortion pedals. You could use one of those to narrow down your
requirements before you purchase the real thing. On the other hand you
may like the versatility of the modeler.

distortion [email protected] Pro Audio 4 July 27th 05 03:58 PM
TIM distortion, SID or the like, maybe David Satz Pro Audio 13 April 15th 05 02:36 PM
distortion at the end of a CD Andy Fish General 4 July 16th 04 10:42 AM
Help on distortion Marcus Carver Audio Opinions 0 April 17th 04 09:40 PM
m49 distortion John Cafarella Pro Audio 5 July 7th 03 12:06 AM