-E-F-F-E-N-D-I-

Default focal vs infinity?

I would go with infinity components. they known for good highs and decent
bass. im not sure about those particular kappas though i havent heard them.
what does worn out mean? you just want new speakers right? check out
www.etronics.com focal is overpriced i think. a lot of people that have
them are satisfied but they pay for it, nah mean?

EFFENDI

"Sam Carleton" wrote in message
On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 at 15:35 GMT, Per-Håkan Persson wrote:
Hi
Must replace my old worn out Infinity Kappa 6,5" (koaxial) front system.

choose between new Kappa (2 way separate) or Focal 165 V2 (2 way

separate).
Have not got the chance to listen to both at the same place.

Any oppinions and motivations appreciated!

Yea, don't buy focal, they are french!

Sam

Paul Vina

I've sold both of them and the Focals are BY FAR better sounding.

Paul Vina

"Per-Håkan Persson" wrote in message
Hi
Must replace my old worn out Infinity Kappa 6,5" (koaxial) front system. I

--
cYa
Per-Hakan