Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Question for Cowardly Scottie

Why are you sitting at your computer on a Sunday when you should be out on
militia patrol? Those illegal immigrants aren't going to arrest themselves.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 22, 3:23*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

Why are you sitting at your computer on a Sunday when you should be out on
militia patrol? Those illegal immigrants aren't going to arrest themselves.

Answer: You are a part of the "Policy of Deprivation".

The militia immediately understood my worth as a tactical leader. They
told me they didn't want to risk someone of my capabilities on the
front lines. They gave me the title of "Supreme Commander, Illegal
Immigrant Patrol, Salton Sea District". They told me they'd call me
for my decisions on all of the important issues they could not handle.

My subordinates seemingly have everything under control, as my phone
has been silent since.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

"Militia patrols" do not have arrest authority. They may only observe and
report. They are doing a Good Thing, but it is limited in scope.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 23, 8:23*am, "BretLudwig" wrote:
"Militia patrols" do not have arrest authority. They may only observe and
report. They are doing a Good Thing, but it is limited in scope.

I think they handled 2pid appropriately. They gave him a title he
could crow about and ignored him.