Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

Default Happy Birthday to you Arny

Sorry it's a bit late but I have only just stumbled on this over in RAHE.

I am rather surprised that your other pals at RAO didn't know it was your
birthday??? I'm sure George will be busting to ring you up and sing "happy
birthday" to you ;-)

Oh and BTW who are these people that tell you that your work sounds good?
I'm still waiting to hear a sample.

Shame about your failing hearing though :-(

TT

From: "Arny Krueger"
Newsgroups: rec.audio.high-end
Subject: Who'd a thought?
Date: 20 Jun 2008 21:45:52 GMT
p34d1bfbfff000000513ec8776ed62115c9a17c05b303626b. newsdawg.com

"
Today, I'm 61. While the sensitivity of my hearing isn't what it was, I can
still hear well enough at reasonble listening levels for comparing and
auditioning, 85-95 dB so that people tell me that the work I do sounds good.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"TT" wrote in message
. au
Sorry it's a bit late but I have only just stumbled on
this over in RAHE.

Obviously, you've got too much time on your hands, Terry.

Today, I'm 61.

I am rather surprised that your other pals at RAO didn't
know it was your birthday??? I'm sure George will be
busting to ring you up and sing "happy birthday" to you
;-)

Typical of your inability to collect and process information, Terry. Weak
critical thinking is why you waste so much money on audio snake oil, while
the smart guys get more good sound for the money.

I was 61 last week. I'll be 61 next week. I was 61 last month. I'll be 61
next month.

Get it?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 22 Iun, 06:59, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"TT" wrote in message

. au

Sorry it's a bit late but I have only just stumbled on
this over in RAHE.

Obviously, you've got too much time on your hands, Terry.

thanks for admiting that readng your posts are a waste of time.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"TT" wrote in message
. au
Sorry it's a bit late but I have only just stumbled on
this over in RAHE.

Obviously, you've got too much time on your hands, Terry.

Today, I'm 61.

I am rather surprised that your other pals at RAO didn't
know it was your birthday??? I'm sure George will be
busting to ring you up and sing "happy birthday" to you
;-)

Typical of your inability to collect and process information, Terry. Weak
critical thinking is why you waste so much money on audio snake oil, while
the smart guys get more good sound for the money.

I was 61 last week. I'll be 61 next week. I was 61 last month. I'll be 61
next month.

Get it?

You're just sore that nobody remembered! Sniff! Sob......

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Signal said:

Today, I'm 61.

I can see why Terry thought it was your birthday. It's not normal to
append "Today," to "I'm 61" unless your birthday falls on that day.

Paul, it's unfair to interpret Krooglish the way you would interpret human
language.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 22 Iun, 06:59, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"TT" wrote in message

. au

Sorry it's a bit late but I have only just stumbled on
this over in RAHE.

Obviously, you've got too much time on your hands, Terry.

thanks for admiting that readng your posts are a waste of
time.

If they are such a waste of time Art, why are you such a religious reader of
them?

Nice job Art of making yourself look like an idiot, again! ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default A quick question for GOIA

On Jun 22, 8:12*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 22 Iun, 06:59, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"TT" wrote in message

m.au

Sorry it's a bit late but I have only just stumbled on
this over in RAHE.

Obviously, you've got too much time on your hands, Terry.

thanks for admiting that readng your posts are a waste of
time.

If they are such a waste of time Art, why are you such a religious reader of
them?

Because he's as amused by your insanity as I am?

Nice job Art of making yourself *look like an idiot, again! ;-)

When you go to church, do the voices in your head harmonize, GOIA?

Is "Francis" an alto or a tenor?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 22 Iun, 21:12, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 22 Iun, 06:59, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"TT" wrote in message

m.au

Sorry it's a bit late but I have only just stumbled on
this over in RAHE.

Obviously, you've got too much time on your hands, Terry.

thanks for admiting that readng your posts are a waste of
time.

If they are such a waste of time Art, why are you such a religious reader of
them?

for the pure entertainmant value of
watching you melt down
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 22 Iun, 21:12, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 22 Iun, 06:59, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"TT" wrote in message

. au

Sorry it's a bit late but I have only just stumbled on
this over in RAHE.

Obviously, you've got too much time on your hands,
Terry.
thanks for admiting that readng your posts are a waste
of time.

If they are such a waste of time Art, why are you such a
religious reader of them?

for the pure entertainmant value of watching you melt down

Thus for you Art, they make your day, and by extrapolation your life.

Thanks for again proving yourself to be completely out of touch with
yourself, Art.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 23 Iun, 08:46, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

for the pure entertainmant value of *watching you melt down

Thus for you Art, they make your day, and by extrapolation your life.

And Sunday is our very special day.
I always look forward to your coming home
from church.

Thanks for again proving yourself to be completely out of touch with
yourself, Art.-

'at least' i am in touch with sanity.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 23 Iun, 08:46, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

for the pure entertainmant value of watching you melt
down

Thus for you Art, they make your day, and by
extrapolation your life.

And Sunday is our very special day.
I always look forward to your coming home
from church.

Thanks for again proving yourself to be completely out
of touch with yourself, Art.-

'at least' i am in touch with sanity.

It is true Art that you have a passing familiarity with sanity. In your
case, sanity passed pretty fast!

It is widely known on Usenet that RAO is an example of an asylum being taken
over by its inmates.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 23 Iun, 08:59, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 23 Iun, 08:46, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

for the pure entertainmant value of watching you melt
down

Thus for you Art, they make your day, and by
extrapolation your life.

And Sunday is our very special day.
I always look forward to your coming home
from church.

Thanks for again proving yourself to be completely out
of touch with yourself, Art.-

'at least' i am in touch with sanity.

It is true Art that you have a passing familiarity with sanity. In your
case, sanity passed pretty fast!

It is widely known on Usenet that RAO is an example of an asylum being taken
over by its inmates.-

you have your own private rubber room
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
Thanks for again proving yourself to be completely out of touch with
yourself, Art.

Arny it is a mortal sin to "touch yourself", you should know that, so stop
it! At once ;-)

So what did the birthday boy get eh?

Something like this? http://tinyurl.com/5p4yqf

TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"TT" wrote in message
. au
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

Thanks for again proving yourself to be completely out
of touch with yourself, Art.

Arny it is a mortal sin to "touch yourself", you should
know that, so stop it! At once ;-)

Sorry to speak over your head with a simple figure of speech, Terry.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"TT" wrote in message
. au
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

Thanks for again proving yourself to be completely out
of touch with yourself, Art.

Arny it is a mortal sin to "touch yourself", you should
know that, so stop it! At once ;-)

Sorry to speak over your head with a simple figure of speech, Terry.

You don't look that tall ;-) Perhaps if I sit down you can do that more
often. It seems to make you happier.

TT

Happy Birthday Jenn[_2_] Audio Opinions 15 February 22nd 08 03:10 PM
Happy Birthday Jenn[_2_] Audio Opinions 1 February 21st 08 07:29 PM
Happy Birthday Mike Rivers Pro Audio 2 March 6th 05 08:18 PM
Happy Birthday Tube! Rob Reedijk Pro Audio 2 November 16th 04 06:38 PM