Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

Default Call for Robert Morein, Internet Stalker, to Leave RAO

It's clear that Robert Morein is trying to "clean up" RAO. However,
as a person with a record of Internet stalking behavior, does Bob
really know what's good for the group?

Bob has been contacting Arny's pastor about Arny's behavior here. Bob
has contacted a business associate and friend of mine about my posts
as well. He threatens to keep doing it. For many people on Usenet,
this violates an unwritten law of Usenet...not to take things beyond
these newsgroups. But Bob does this on a regular basis. Why? As he
himself says, he overreacts to what he perceives is nastiness toward
him. In other words, he admits he can't control his behavior.

Several other people have contacted me about being stalked by Bob in
real life. One person told me that he fears Bob, and that he worries
about his family since Bob has all of his personal information. Three
people have told me that Bob contacted them about sending them a
recording. After giving them their addresses, they never received the
recording. In fact, Bob has done this to me (thank God I don't live
at that house anymore). Bob does this so he can have people's
addresses on file. If he has offered to send you a recording, it's
because he wants your address on file as well.

Even Brian McCarty has contacted me. He asked me to do an Internet
search on himself and look at all the information OUTSIDE of Bob's
shenanigans to see if he was legitimate. He asked me to contact a few
people, including Jim Johnston, for character references. Brian
claims he hasn't posted on Usenet since Steve Zipser died, and that
he's often told by friends here that Bob is chasing phantoms again. I
know, it sounds foolish to trust Brian...but what if he's right? I
did do a search on Brian, and some legitimate info came up. When I
did a search on Bob, it was mostly negative,and from a wide variety of
sources. What if this Usenet war between Bob and "Bwian" has all been
in Bob's head? It's a scary thought. After Bob's behavior toward me
the last week, I tend to think it's possible. So do a few others.

There have been campaigns before to remove people from this group,
most notably Arny. But Arny, much to his credit, has never taken
things off the newsgroup. This is Bob's MO, unfotunately. He tries
to hurt people in real life if he feels he's been slighted. Remember,
by Bob's own admission he overreacts. So of you think Bob is an okay
guy and you like having him around...well, it could happen to you
too. Bob can be writing emails to your pastor, your boss, your wife,
your parents...THINK ABOUT IT. Do you want that to happen? Well,
it's already happened to several people on Usenet.

Ask Bob to leave RAO. Do not reply to his posts. Killfile him.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 21 Iun, 12:16, Vinylanach wrote:
[...]

I'm surprised that no one has yet beaten the **** out the little
asshole
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 21 Iun, 12:18, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:

Your above post will be included in the digest.

you little ****
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 21 Iun, 13:18, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:
"Vinylanach" wrote in message

.. From my point of view, you are as offensive
as a junkie in my neighborhood park.

So they didn't think much of your
high end' list, either.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Vinylanach" wrote in message

There have been campaigns before to remove people from
this group, most notably Arny.

Never happened.

If you've got proof of this Marc, post it. Otherwise, cease and desist.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Soundhaspriority said:

There have been campaigns before to remove people from
this group, most notably Arny.

Never happened.

Never happened and never should happen.

Should too.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Soundhaspriority said:

Should too.

I would like to find a better way.

Have you tried hiring a bus driver?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 21, 10:54�am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Vinylanach" wrote in message

There have been campaigns before to remove people from
this group, most notably Arny.

Never happened.

If you've got proof of this Marc, post it. Otherwise, cease and desist.

You mean that no one has ever asked you to leave RAO? Really? I
remember that it used to happen on a daily basis.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 21, 11:27Â*am, Vinylanach wrote:
On Jun 21, 10:54�am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Vinylanach" wrote in message

There have been campaigns before to remove people from
this group, most notably Arny.

Never happened.

If you've got proof of this Marc, post it. Otherwise, cease and desist.

You mean that no one has ever asked you to leave RAO? Â*Really? Â*I
remember that it used to happen on a daily basis.

I just typed in "Arny leave RAO" into Google search, and 1770 posts
came up. Most of them ask Arny to leave:

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q...=2008&safe=off

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 21 Iun, 14:08, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in messagenews:2lgq54pqsum1rgejt49f7uqjd4in9qrgka@4ax .com...

I would like to find a better way.

Bob Morein
(310) 237-6511

Try intimidating people by stalking them, LOL!!!!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 21 Iun, 14:42, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:

I am reminded of a Schwarzegger movie where they had dueling bus drivers.
How many miles do I have to drive with him stuck in the windshield?

Bob Morein
(310) 237-6511

till he falls off and gets sucked under a tire.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Vinylanach said to the Krooborg:

You mean that no one has ever asked you to leave RAO? Really? I
remember that it used to happen on a daily basis.

When Normals say things like "Drop dead!" or "You're a piece of ****!",
Arnii interprets them as expressions of welcome.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 21, 12:22Â*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 21 Iun, 15:00, Vinylanach wrote:

On Jun 21, 11:27Â*am, Vinylanach wrote:

On Jun 21, 10:54�am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Vinylanach" wrote in message

There have been campaigns before to remove people from
this group, most notably Arny.

Never happened.

If you've got proof of this Marc, post it. Otherwise, cease and desist.

You mean that no one has ever asked you to leave RAO? Â*Really? Â*I
remember that it used to happen on a daily basis.

I just typed in "Arny leave RAO" into Google search, and 1770 posts
came up. Â*Most of them ask Arny to leave:

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q...=10&scoring=r&...

Boon

i googled Arny stay in RAO and got zero!!!

Arny...please stay in RAO so we can make you look like an idiot every
day!

There, Art...I fixed it.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

I'm surprised that no one has yet beaten the **** out the
little asshole

I'm surprised that someone as sick as the person who wrote the following
doesn't just get sick and die from their own stench:

From: George M. Middius
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
Subject: How did Arny vote?
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 13:24:41 -0500

Clyde Slick said:

Why don't we just call him neonate (neo-Nate)?

Hmmm.... Interesting. Where are you headed with this? The coffin, the
fondling, or both?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 21 Iun, 19:55, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

Clyde Slick said:

Why don't we just call him neonate (neo-Nate)?

So?

From: George M. Middius
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 13:24:41 -0500

Clyde Slick said:

Why don't we just call him neonate (neo-Nate)?

Hmmm.... Interesting. Where are you headed with this? The coffin, the
fondling, or both?

Seriously, knock it off. That's how this whole thing started.

Boon

From: George M. Middius
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 13:24:41 -0500

Clyde Slick said:

Why don't we just call him neonate (neo-Nate)?

Hmmm.... Interesting. Where are you headed with this? The coffin, the
fondling, or both?

Seriously, knock it off. Â*That's how this whole thing started.

Boon-

From: George M. Middius
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 13:24:41 -0500