Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default MARC PHILLIPS IS A BAD REVIEWER

In article
,
Vinylanach wrote:

On Jun 20, 8:19?pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

?Vinylanach wrote:
On Jun 20, 7:59?pm, ScottW wrote:
On Jun 20, 7:52?pm, Jenn wrote:

In article ,

?"Soundhaspriority" wrote:
\"Jenn" wrote in message

et..
.
[snip]

I appreciate the thought, but no thanks. ?Just as I'm sure that
others
have skipped dozens of posts between Arny and myself, I'm just
not up
following another argument. ?It's too darned hot here!

104F tomorrow. Omigod!
http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/forecast/Map...smap=1&textFie
278&textField2=-120.65861

I thought it was always moderate where you are. We hit 99 last
week,
and
that felt awful. On the other hand, a couple years ago, I skipped
out
of
Canoga park just before it hit 118F. I can't imagine what that
would
feel
like.

Bob Morein
(310) 237-6511

Yes, it's very unusual. ?In our little microclimate (just off a south
facing beach, just south of Pismo), the hotest temp we've experienced
in
the summer in our four years is 89. ?Usually it's cloudy all summer
with
highs about 70. ?If we want sun, we drive about 3 miles to Pismo
Beach. ?
This is crazy. ?Scott, how is it in SM?

?Hot today. ?Yesterday wasn't so bad though I didn't get home till 6.
?Tomorrow is supposed to be hotter. ?My friggin pool pump went out so
I was out pulling it apart about 3 and I had to jump in and cool off.
I don't know what the temp
was but the sun was scorching. ?Cooling off nicely with dusk though.
I'll be able to go upstairs in a bit without AC.

Today was the first day I turned on ceiling fans. It actually hit 81.
Tomorrow it's going to be 78.

Man, I love it here.

Boon

Portland?-

Yup. Well, north of there.

Boon

I love a great deal myself. It was great to have a return visit last
summer. Sadly, it's not going to work out this year, due to my
promotion at work. If you'd like to see a great acoustic guitar concert
in July, I'll forward the info to you.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Signal said:

Should be about 68 here in England today. Perfick.

How's the tom-ah-to crop in your part of the world?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 20 Iun, 21:04, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 20 Iun, 20:46, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:
"Vinylanach" wrote in message

On Jun 20, 4:42?pm, Clyde Slick wrote: On 20
Iun, 19:15, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:

[snip]
In a related development, I just exchanged emails with one Brian
McCarty, who says that Bob has had no effect on his life or career.
Interesting.

Boon
---------------------------------------------------------------------------**
---------

Cozying up to Bwian? You have no scruples whatsoever. This confirms that
you
have a bad character.

At this point, your behavior has been worse than Bwian's

"At least" Bob signs his actual name to his posts.-

I have considerd the possibility that Bob and Bwian are one and the
same.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 20 Iun, 21:48, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:

Jenn, I try to be a good person.

Baloney.
You are an internet stalker who takes his Usenet
grievances into the real world.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Jun 20, 11:01�pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 20 Iun, 21:04, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------���
---------

Cozying up to Bwian? You have no scruples whatsoever. This confirms that
you
have a bad character.

At this point, your behavior has been worse than Bwian's

"At least" Bob signs his actual name to his posts.-

I have considerd the possibility that Bob and Bwian are one and the
same.

I have to admit that after reading Brian's email, the very same
thought occurred to me. "Bwian" has always been a bit of a ghost.
Bob, however, is very real. Real crazy, that is.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 20, 11:03�pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 20 Iun, 21:48, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:

Jenn, I try to be a good person.

Baloney.
You are an internet stalker who takes his Usenet
grievances into the real world.

Agreed. That shows...uh, what do you call it? Oh yes, bad character.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Jun 20, 9:25�pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

�Vinylanach wrote:
On Jun 20, 8:19?pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

?Vinylanach wrote:
On Jun 20, 7:59?pm, ScottW wrote:
On Jun 20, 7:52?pm, Jenn wrote:

In article ,

?"Soundhaspriority" wrote:
\"Jenn" wrote in message

et..
.
[...]

That would be great. We can feature it in the August issue of my the
magazine, or at least put it up on the website.

Thanks!

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default How Honest is Bob?

"Vinylanach" wrote in message

On Jun 20, 7:54?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Vinylanach" wrote in message

On Jun 20, 7:34?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Vinylanach" wrote in message

On Jun 20, 7:16?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Soundhaspriority" wrote in
message

You guys should make it an ultimate test of humanity
to be friends with each other.

I have far too many good friends and acquaintances to
work up much energy for such a thing.

Translation: ?"Arguing with complete strangers on
Usenet takes up a lot of my time. ?Susan would
probably leave me for good if I actually had any
friends here."

Friends don't take up nearly as much time as enemies.
Marc, if you had any friends, you'd know this.

So you're saying that you spend more time with your
enemies than friends. ?Got it.

It's not that I necessarily spend more time with the
enemies, it is that their stupidity consumes more of my
time to work around it.-

Maybe it's better not to have enemies at all.

Obviously Marc, you've been a total failure at putting that idea into
action.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
[...]

Why? Who are my enemies? You? If you want to think of me as your
enemy, then that's fine. I don't think of life that way.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Vinylanach wrote:

On Jun 20, 9:25?pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

?Vinylanach wrote:
On Jun 20, 8:19?pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

?Vinylanach wrote:
On Jun 20, 7:59?pm, ScottW wrote:
On Jun 20, 7:52?pm, Jenn wrote:

In article ,

?"Soundhaspriority" wrote:
\"Jenn" wrote in message

al.n
et..
.

http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/forecast/Map...lox&smap=1&tex
[...]

Two concerts, both in the Chapel at Lewis and Clark College
Saturday, July 19, 7:30
Mark Hanson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcj7J...eature=related

Pete Huttlinger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWCKL_MHRoU

Mary Flower
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ettzA...eature=related

August 2
Mark Hanson

Guy Van Duser
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlI0l0uhlo8

David Hamburger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnFF3i63ZBs

Tickets at the door or at accentonmusic.com

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Jun 21, 8:52�am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

�Vinylanach wrote:
On Jun 20, 9:25?pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

?Vinylanach wrote:
On Jun 20, 8:19?pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

?Vinylanach wrote:
On Jun 20, 7:59?pm, ScottW wrote:
On Jun 20, 7:52?pm, Jenn wrote:

In article ,

?"Soundhaspriority" wrote:
\"Jenn" wrote in message

al.n
et..
.

Mark Hansonhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcj7J9e87N8&feature=related

Pete Huttlingerhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWCKL_MHRoU

Mary Flowerhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ettzANdnX4I&feature=related

August 2
Mark Hanson

Guy Van Duserhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlI0l0uhlo8

David Hamburgerhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnFF3i63ZBs

Tickets at the door or at accentonmusic.com-

Thanks, Jen!

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 21 Iun, 09:50, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------*----------
I'm accumulating a lot more posts to forward.

Bob Morein
(310) 237-6511

and you were just talking about the need for good behavior.
You have as little self awareness as Arny.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Vinylanach" wrote in message

wrote:
[...]

Why? Who are my enemies?

Check the google archives.

To help you remember Marc, here is the thread where you bragged about going
outside Usenet and reporting me to my local police:

From: (Marc Phillips)
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
Date: 28 May 2004 02:04:42 GMT
Subject: Observation.
McKelvy said:

Prove me wrong. I feel very confident that if he had been charged or
convicted, you'd be trumpeting it loudly.

I'm sure we would. I think, however, that the truth of the matter is that
the
local police are watching Arny very carefully. In fact, I've been told as
much
by Det. Fowler of the Grosse Pointe Woods PD.

Obviously McKelvy is not exactly a fan of yours. I believe that you made a
number of enemies when you bragged here that you reported me to Det. Fowler
of the Grosse Pointe Woods PD.

From: (Marc Phillips)
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
Date: 28 May 2004 02:04:42 GMT
McKelvy said:

Prove me wrong. �I feel very confident that if he had been charged or
convicted, you'd be trumpeting it loudly.

I'm sure we would. �I think, however, that the truth of the matter is that
the
local police are watching Arny very carefully. �In fact, I've been told as
much
by Det. Fowler of the Grosse Pointe Woods PD.

Obviously McKelvy is not exactly a fan of yours. I believe that you made a
number of enemies when you bragged here that you �reported me to Det. Fowler
of the Grosse Pointe Woods PD.-

Of course you and I know what really happened. Anything else you say
is just you trying to look good in front of the group.

Boon

From: (Marc Phillips)
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
Date: 28 May 2004 02:04:42 GMT

McKelvy said:

Prove me wrong. �I feel very confident that if he had been charged or
convicted, you'd be trumpeting it loudly.

I'm sure we would. �I think, however, that the truth of the matter is that
the
local police are watching Arny very carefully. �In fact, I've been told as
much
by Det. Fowler of the Grosse Pointe Woods PD.

Obviously McKelvy is not exactly a fan of yours. I believe that you made a
number of enemies when you bragged here that you �reported me to Det. Fowler
of the Grosse Pointe Woods PD.-

Of course you and I know what really happened. Â*Anything else you say
is just you trying to look good in front of the group.

Boon-

Bob can call Det Fowler and ask him.
I'm sure he would just love to hear form Whackjob Bob.

From: (Marc Phillips)
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
Date: 28 May 2004 02:04:42 GMT

McKelvy said:

Prove me wrong. ?I feel very confident that if he had
been charged or convicted, you'd be trumpeting it
loudly.

I'm sure we would. ?I think, however, that the truth of
the matter is that the
local police are watching Arny very carefully. ?In fact,
I've been told as much
by Det. Fowler of the Grosse Pointe Woods PD.

Obviously McKelvy is not exactly a fan of yours. I
believe that you made a number of enemies when you
bragged here that you ?reported me to Det. Fowler of the
Grosse Pointe Woods PD.-

Of course you and I know what really happened.

Actually Marc, I have no clue about what happened, other than what you
posted on RAO.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Vinylanach" wrote in message

For the record, however, and I've made this clear a
sufficient number of times, is that I didn't "report Arny" to his local
police.

Since you have posted the exact opposite to this on RAO Marc, which post is
you lying?

Finally, Arny said he would name me as
an accomplice if I didn't.

"Here's what you do. Find out who the local jurisdiction
is where this guy lives. Don't report him. Just tell them that
you saw this
stuff on the Internet and it disturbed you [it did, by
the way].

In other words, report him to his local police.

I don't think this illogical conversation ever took place.

Ask them to check it out.

In other words, report him to his local police.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 21, 3:30�pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Vinylanach" wrote in message

For the record, however, and I've made this clear a
sufficient number �of times, is that I didn't "report Arny" to his local
police.

Since you have posted the exact opposite to this on RAO Marc, which post is
you lying?

Finally, Arny said he would name me as
an accomplice if I didn't.
"Here's what you do. �Find out who the local jurisdiction
is where �this guy lives. �Don't report him. �Just tell them that
you saw this
stuff on the Internet and it disturbed you [it did, by
the way].

In other words, report him to his local police.

I don't think this illogical conversation ever took place.

Ask �them to check it out.

In other words, report him to his local police.

So, in your view, things should never be taken outside of Usenet, even
if the lives of children are endangered.

Got it.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Vinylanach" wrote in message

On Jun 21, 3:30?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
[...]

I take that as your admission that you did indeed report me to my local
police, Marc.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default The Krooborg's evil tendencies

PedophileBorg quivers fearfully in his dank little basement "office".

So, in your view, things should never be taken outside of
Usenet, even if the lives of children are endangered.
Got it.

I take that as your admission[sic] that you did indeed report me to my local
police, Marc.

Scary, ain't it, Turdy? You confessed to possessing kiddie porn and you got
ratted out. Those pesky Normals with their consciences and their ability to
tell right from wrong. Maybe you should ask Pastor Matt to explain why most
human beings are appalled at sexual exploitation of children, hmm?

The Normal point of view is that anybody who took the trouble to report you
to the authorities was stepping up to do their civic duty. What stopped
some of us from doing the same is your well-known compulsion to lie about
anything and everything.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote in
message
PedophileBorg quivers fearfully in his dank little
basement "office".

So, in your view, things should never be taken outside
of Usenet, even if the lives of children are endangered.
Got it.

I take that as your admission[sic] that you did indeed
report me to my local police, Marc.

Scary, ain't it, Turdy?

Not at all.

You confessed to possessing
kiddie porn and you got ratted out.

I don't think so.

I seriously doubt that Marc actually talked to anybody from my local police
department. That story is about as real as his story about waiting outside
of Detroit with a rifle.

Those pesky Normals with their consciences and their ability to tell
right
from wrong.

Do you consider yourself to a Normal, Middiot? If so, your conscience seems
to be MIA.

Maybe you should ask Pastor Matt to explain
why most human beings are appalled at sexual exploitation
of children, hmm?

Middiot, most would say that your various sexual manipulatations of the
death of Nate definately constitutes sexual exploitation of a child.

The Normal point of view is that anybody who took the
trouble to report you to the authorities was stepping up
to do their civic duty.

The actions of the so-called Normals named Art, George and Marc were
designed to harass and embarass, not protect any children from harm.

BTW Middiot, you do know that your "dead nate" are still present in the
Google archives, right? Here's one of many examples of your exploitation of
Nate's death:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...efa4dc30a3f0d2

From: (George M. Middius)
Subject: People who hear differences in cables and not distortion in
vinyl
Date: 1999/01/08

Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion

Did Nate die from breathing too much dust? Can't you keep
your mauseoleum a little cleaner, if only for the sake of
the children you haven't murdered yet?

George M. Middius
Remove "jiffy" to reply

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 21 Iun, 18:30, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Vinylanach" wrote in message

Since you have posted the exact opposite to this on RAO Marc, which post is
you lying?

Yeah arny, the ones where it was kp, or the ones where it was adults.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 21 Iun, 19:30, George M. Middius wrote:
[...]

give arny a break, he said it wasn't kp, after
he said it wqas, but now he is chaqnging his story again,
and it was kp.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
[...]

I take that as an admission that you don't think child pornography is
worth reporting to the police, Arny. I'm not sure why you think it's
possible to win this argument.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 21, 5:03�pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
[...]

Yes, first it was infants, and then it was 18-year-olds. Why does
Arny believe he'll ever crawl out from this wreckage? Think about how
much damage has been done just because he couldn't say, "Hey guys, I
made it all up because I was ****ed off." He would have caught a lot
of **** for that, but we probably wouldn't be talking about it 5 or 6
years later.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 21 Iun, 20:59, Vinylanach wrote:
[...]

Yes, first it was infants, and then it was 18-year-olds. Â*Why does
Arny believe he'll ever crawl out from this wreckage? Â*Think about how
much damage has been done just because he couldn't say, "Hey guys, I
made it all up because I was ****ed off." Â*He would have caught a lot
of **** for that, but we probably wouldn't be talking about it 5 or 6
years later.

Boon-

we would be saying he made it up, but "at least" he
had the guts to admit it vs what we say now, he made it up and
his insanity keeps him from admitting it.

But Arny can't help it. Jesus keeps
telling him to lie.