Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Is it possible....?

Heh. I just thought of something. The Krooborg might believe Normals
take it seriously. Wouldn't that be a hoot™ ?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote in
message

Heh. I just thought of something. My Master and Commander might
believe abnormals like Art and I take it seriously. Wouldn't that be a
hootT ?

Well that is refreshing, Middiot - Then you do know that what you post here
is 100% nonsensical childish BS.

I guess the rest of the world might consider not laughing behind your back,
or not.

You do take what you post here seriously enough to post it, after all!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 18, 3:48*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in
messagenews:fari54dukupn2fc6usn9mr0t6rfgj1b8er@4ax .com

Heh. I just thought of something. My Master and Commander might
believe abnormals like Art and I take it seriously. Wouldn't that be a
hootT ?

Well that is refreshing, Middiot

Please provide a reference to sopmebody with the legal name of
"Middiot" or admit that you are hallucinating and talking to yourself
again.

LOL! GOIA must have gotten some good acid recently.