Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

Default Sorry, Bob!

Now that you've hit bottom and revealed your insanity to the rest of
the group, I'm afraid that this is the end for our little
misunderstanding. I have my reputation to think of, after all, and
I've already had several people tell me today to cut the cord and set
you free into the oblivion you deserve.

I have one final word for you...

PLONK!

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 17 Iun, 21:46, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:
"Vinylanach" wrote in message

Now that you've hit bottom and revealed your insanity to the rest of
the group, I'm afraid that this is the end for our little
misunderstanding. *I have my reputation to think of, after all, and
I've already had several people tell me today to cut the cord and set
you free into the oblivion you deserve.

I have one final word for you...

PLONK!

Boon

That's fine, Boon. I will continue to comment on your posts, but of course,
you won't see them.

so waht?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 17, 7:11�pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 17 Iun, 21:46, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:

"Vinylanach" wrote in message

Now that you've hit bottom and revealed your insanity to the rest of
the group, I'm afraid that this is the end for our little
misunderstanding. �I have my reputation to think of, after all, and
I've already had several people tell me today to cut the cord and set
you free into the oblivion you deserve.

I have one final word for you...

PLONK!

Boon

That's fine, Boon. I will continue to comment on your posts, but of course,
you won't see them.

so waht?-

Let's see how long he likes posting in a vacuum.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

Boon

" That's fine, Boon. I will continue to comment on your posts, but

of
cour=
se,
you won't see them.

so what?-

Let's see how long he likes posting in a vacuum.

Boon"

Doesn't stop some people. And, as MM allegedly said of Frank Sinatra's
massive equipment, "And I should know!"

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Vinylanach" wrote in message

wrote:

"Vinylanach" wrote in message

Now that you've hit bottom and revealed your insanity
to the rest of the group, I'm afraid that this is the
end for our little misunderstanding. ?I have my
reputation to think of, after all, and I've already
had several people tell me today to cut the cord and
set you free into the oblivion you deserve.

I have one final word for you...

PLONK!

Boon

That's fine, Boon. I will continue to comment on your
posts, but of course, you won't see them.

so waht?-

Let's see how long he likes posting in a vacuum.

Delusions of relevance noted.

As if Marc has any influence on even that rat hole known as RAO, let alone a
serious audio group.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 18, 5:02�am, "BretLudwig" wrote:
Boon

" That's fine, Boon. I will continue to comment on your posts, but

of
cour=
se,

you won't see them.

so what?-

Let's see how long he likes posting in a vacuum.

Boon"

�Doesn't stop some people. And, as MM allegedly said of Frank Sinatra's
massive equipment, "And I should know!"

LOL! At least you have a sense of humor about yourself. That can go
a long way.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

"Vinylanach" wrote in message

Now that you've hit bottom and revealed your insanity
to the rest of the group, I'm afraid that this is the
end for our little misunderstanding. ?I have my
reputation to think of, after all, and I've already
had several people tell me today to cut the cord and
set you free into the oblivion you deserve.

I have one final word for you...

PLONK!

Boon

That's fine, Boon. I will continue to comment on your
posts, but of course, you won't see them.

so waht?-

Let's see how long he likes posting in a vacuum.

Delusions of relevance noted.

As if Marc has any influence on even that rat hole known as RAO, let alone a
serious audio group.-

You're right, Arny. Tell you what...YOU can cozy up to Bob until the
day you **** him off (probably Day One or Two, I'd guess).
Remember...he knows your address, too.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Vinylanach" wrote in message

You're right, Arny. Tell you what...YOU can cozy up to
Bob until the day you **** him off (probably Day One or
Two, I'd guess). Remember...he knows your address, too.

Marc, are you of this world? Robert was ****ing all over me in front of my
pastor late last week. You must be the only person posting on RAO who
doesn't know that.

Given your hijinks with the GPW police department Marc, it is clear that
your memory's backwards horizon is probably someplace during the last 24
hours.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 18, 9:22�am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Vinylanach" wrote in message

You're right, Arny. �Tell you what...YOU can cozy up to
Bob until the day you **** him off �(probably Day One or
Two, I'd guess). Remember...he knows your address, too.

Marc, are you of this world? Robert was ****ing all over me in front of my
pastor late last week. You must be the only person posting on RAO who
doesn't know that.

No...I commented on that. I said that nothing would change, and that
Bob's actions would ultimately have no consequence.

Given your hijinks with the GPW police department Marc, it is clear that
your memory's backwards horizon is probably someplace during the last 24
hours.

No...you and I know the whole story about that. Anything you say
about the incident is designed to make you look better in front of the
group.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 18 Iun, 12:25, Vinylanach wrote:
On Jun 18, 9:22�am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

No...you and I know the whole story about that. Â*Anything you say
about the incident is designed to make you look better in front of the
group.

and backfires!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 18, 9:58Â*am, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 18 Iun, 12:25, Vinylanach wrote:

On Jun 18, 9:22�am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

No...you and I know the whole story about that. Â*Anything you say
about the incident is designed to make you look better in front of the
group.

and backfires!

Yep, that's the funny part.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

Note, of course, that Arny refers to my "hijinks with the GPW police
department," yet in the past he's claimed that there is no record of
me reporting anything. That's the funny part...Arny's lies about this
whole incident are so huge that he'll never be able to reach across
the chasm to the truth. But he keeps trying. And as his memory fades
over the years, the lies get bigger.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Vinylanach" wrote in message
: Note, of course, that Arny refers to my "hijinks with the
GPW police
: department," yet in the past he's claimed that there is no
record of
: me reporting anything. That's the funny part...Arny's
lies about this
: whole incident are so huge that he'll never be able to
reach across
: the chasm to the truth. But he keeps trying. And as his
memory fades
: over the years, the lies get bigger.
:
: Boon

You forgot to mention his transposition of his misdemeanours
(felonies?) onto others ;-)

Cheers TT