Lionel_Chapuis

----------
Sent via SPRACI - http://www.spraci.com/ - Parties,Raves,Clubs,Festivals

Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
John Atkinson wrote:
Arny Krueger wrote:
Sorry that its probably going to be trimmed from the recording.

For goodness sake Mr. Krueger, leave it alone. At the time you
were shouting at Fremer and he was shouting back, I was spooling
mike cables having already removed the microphone from in front
of you.

Gee, those eyes in the back of my head are on the friz again!

Or are you going to tell me that
the person wearing your name badge who watched me remove the
mike and spool the cable was not you?

Arny, thank you for admitting that
you wear your nameplate on your ass.

If the nameplate fits, it must be Mr. ****s.

Lionel

In , Clyde Slick wrote :

...unless the debate were about France.

It doesn't matter since you have proved so many times that you are not
enough courageous nor intelligent to be really dangerous.

Schizoid Man

"Lionel" wrote in message

Schizoid Man a écrit :

No it isn't. I'm a bit of a KC nut, so I was just wondering...

Average musicians combinating their culinary knowledge to cook lovingly
some of the greatest moments of the Soup-Rock. ;-)

Average musicians? And I thought only Middius could make such moronic
comments! ;-)

Robert Morein

"Margaret von B." wrote in message

[snip[

I agree with you Bob. I would have an exchange with a tire iron with Arnie
as well.

Cheers!

Margaret

I guess "irony" CAN kill

Schizoid Man

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

This is among your stupider comments this decade, Obie. The entire issue
of "evaluating" audio equipment is one of preference. There are no
relevant facts about "tests" if you don't want to do them, and similarly
there is nothing meaningful to you metrons in the listen-for-enjoyment
approach taken by Normals. Having a "debate" about this is like debating
the virtues of pepper vs. salt -- it's meaningless.

It's interesting how you've switched from your usual personal attacks, and
vociferously stating that Krueger would never show up, to arguing against
having the debate in the first place.

I am impressed. You managed an entire paragraph without a single
scatological reference.

Schizoid Man

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

Bob,

I've seen a bunch of messages on rec.audio.marketplace saying that the Sound
Emporium is a scam. Frankly, they have not been forthcoming about
information on their products and listings. I saw your name mentioned in one
of their posts.

Have you had any experience with these guys?

Lionel

In , Schizoid Man wrote :

"Lionel" wrote in message

Schizoid Man a écrit :

No it isn't. I'm a bit of a KC nut, so I was just wondering...

Average musicians combinating their culinary knowledge to cook lovingly
some of the greatest moments of the Soup-Rock. ;-)

Average musicians? And I thought only Middius could make such moronic
comments! ;-)

Don't be so severe with me, it was just to make a little bit noise.
Note that King Crimson isn't my bowl of soup.
Lionel

In , Schizoid Man wrote :

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

This is among your stupider comments this decade, Obie. The entire
issue
of "evaluating" audio equipment is one of preference. There are no
relevant facts about "tests" if you don't want to do them, and similarly
there is nothing meaningful to you metrons in the listen-for-enjoyment
approach taken by Normals. Having a "debate" about this is like debating
the virtues of pepper vs. salt -- it's meaningless.

It's interesting how you've switched from your usual personal attacks, and
vociferously stating that Krueger would never show up, to arguing against
having the debate in the first place.

I am impressed. You managed an entire paragraph without a single
scatological reference.

"Having a "debate" about this is like debating the virtues of pepper vs.
salt -- it's meaningless".

It would be interesting at this point to know :
- If George remembers that John Atkinson is at the initiator and the
oragnizator of the "debate" ?
- If George remembers that he pretended that John Atkinson will pulverized
Arnold Krueger's arguments during the "debate" ?
- Why, during the past months, George has done so much noise around such
"meaningless" subject ?

I'm afraid that we will remain without any answers to these questions.

:-D

George M. Middius

Schizoid Man said:

This is among your stupider comments this decade, Obie. The entire issue
of "evaluating" audio equipment is one of preference. There are no
relevant facts about "tests" if you don't want to do them, and similarly
there is nothing meaningful to you metrons in the listen-for-enjoyment
approach taken by Normals. Having a "debate" about this is like debating
the virtues of pepper vs. salt -- it's meaningless.

It's interesting how you've switched from your usual personal attacks, and
vociferously stating that Krueger would never show up, to arguing against
having the debate in the first place.

Your fantasies interest you? Not surprising.

You've completely misconstrued what I said. Did you doff your dot in honor
of the so-called "debate", or have you been sniffing fairy dust?

I am impressed. You managed an entire paragraph without a single
scatological reference.

You're becoming suspiciously ****ty. Time for a bath, perhaps? ;-)

Lionel wrote:

snipped

George "Betty Boop" Middius is a fragile little thing ruined by
complex and contradictions.

His Momma made the poor little feygele do things with his shmekel while
his sisters 'watched'. :-0

Robert Morein

"Lionel" wrote in message
In , Robert Morein wrote :

"Lionel" wrote in message
Robert Morein a écrit :
"Michael Conzo" wrote in message

"John
Atkinson" wrote:

That was my fault. To save Mr. Krueger the inconvenience of having
to bring a PC, I had arranged to use one of my company's laptops.
Unfortunately, the Windows password had been changed, I had not
been given the new one, and my division's IT rep was on vacation.
Wes Phillips offered his iBook for Arny to use, but we did not have
a VGA adaptor for that computer's video output.

This, along with your failure to stop the Harry Lavo filibuster,

showed
incredible bias and abuse of Mr. Krueger in my opinion.

"Michael Conzo" is actually Brian L. McCarty.
I advise everyone to avoid interaction with this person.
His history on usenet is unsavory, and involves harassment of others

on
usenet by identity theft, as well as websites that may have been

attempts at
investment fraud.

We are on RAO Bob !!!

Lionel,
McCarty is not like us. His activities have in the past had the
appearance of investment fraud. His website, "Coral Sea Studios", was at
one time populated by many false endorsements, including my name. His
"worldjazz" website used fictitious front people and stolen identities
from unsuspecting people. I have copies of these pages. Many people
suspect him of email "bombing" and propagation of computer viruses. The
FBI determined that he used a false identity to infiltrate a film

project
I was running. Charges were presented by the FBI to the U.S. Attorney's
office, District of Connecticut. At the time, they chose not to

prosecute.
However, this is a discretionary choice of the U.S. Attorney's office,
even if he may have violated statutes. The records of the investigation
remain in the records of the FBI, available by subpoena to anyone who
wishes to file a civil suit against him.

Last fall, there was intervention at the level of "head of state" to
stop McCarty's schemes. This appears to have succeeded.

There is no one like McCarty on this group. Everyone I know and

argue
with on rao is, IMHO, a good and upstanding citizen. This includes Arny.

may argue with Arny, and my ridicule may be harsh, but he is someone who

would change a tire for. As I would for anyone else.

I urge that we not give McCarty or his sockpuppets the legitimacy he
desires. He is not a good man.

Sorry Bob I forgot the duplicity of the guy.

No problemo

Joseph Oberlander

Lionel wrote:
Joseph Oberlander a écrit :

For comparison, your opening prepared statement, including
reading your PowerPoint slides, lasted 7:37, while my
opening statement lasted 9:05.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Somehow I have this mental image of two old crotchety
men rambling on and on and on and on in this incredibly
boring voice that puts you to sleep...

Arny: I think that blah bla blah bla blah bla blah
John: Well I think blah bla blah bla blah bla blah

Q: Was anything at all decided? Did either one of you actually
discuss something and come to a change of mind as a result?
Of not, it's just two monologues and not a real debate.

According to Atkinson wish Krueger has been able to explains and
ellaborate his point of view in *person*... without the parasitic
contributions from the usual polluters and hatemongers : Middius,
Sackman, Weil, Richman...

Note that they have done their best during the months before to
exacerbate the passions, to provocate... in order to change the debate
in a bull**** scuffle.

Nobody wins ? Sure !
But IMHO it's not really important since the villains have lost.

:-)

You're probably right, but jhezzeus. 7 and 9 minutes respectively?
Me? My intro would have been this as John:
"Well, I'd like top say thanks you as well to everyone who came. Now,
unlike Arny, you all know who I am. I don't need to tell you all about
my past as it's covered in the convention booklet and can be found
as well at the magazine's website. That said, let's get down to audio.
Arny..."(insert direct in your-face question here)

Maybe 30-45 seconds tops then into a real discussion. Nine minutes
is ubsurd. Nobody gives a damn about what you did 20 years ago.
You, either Arny. This is like watching two politicians go at it.
Nobody gets in the other's face, nothing gets resolved.

Joseph Oberlander

Steven Sullivan wrote:

to boil down to: "I failed a DBT of an SS vs a tube amp...but when I lived
with the SS amp I hated it...

ie: "It was butt-ugly and I wasn't happy with it"(fair enough reason)

then when I switched to the tube amp I loved it...

ie: "I like glowing tubes as they create a more interactive and
pleasing image"(fair enough as well)

and therefore, DBTs are no damn good for substantiating audible difference."

ie:"I don't want to admit that my decision was purely emotional
as real men don't admit they have emotions about audio decor."

Joseph Oberlander

Arny Krueger wrote:

wrote:

Arny Krueger wrote:

EddieM wrote:

Arny Krueger wrote

EddieM wrote:

Here's a working link:

http://www.enjoythemusic.com/hifi200...onkrueger.html

The picture of me in question was no doubt taken during Harry
Lavo's 108 minute, more or less, marathon

(snip huge tangled post)

UG! Arny Ginsu'd that post into tiny little sentance fragment
bits. PLease just answer in paragraph style - it's painful
to read through that large a wad of hash.

dave weil

On Mon, 02 May 2005 17:37:48 -0400, Howard Ferstler
wrote:

Arny Krueger wrote:

I was surprised by all the bad-sounding high-end gear and all the
amateurish sales presentations and news conferences.

I did learn one thing, though. After seeing a number of high end audio
systems with cables the size of gas station pneumatic hoses, I figured
out that they were needed to inflate the prices.

These are reasons why I consider such shows to be a waste of
time for enthusiasts, and even for journalists who want to
get as much out of life as possible. The shows (particularly
those that cater to high enders) are mainly ways for sales
people to line up deals and glad hand.

That's the real purpose of ANY kind of trade show. The demonstrations
and exhibitions are just window dressing.

Joseph Oberlander

Mike McKelvy wrote:

Joseph Oberlander said:

What, you mean two old farts pontificating forever and not really
doing anytihng other than stating their own opinions? From what
I heard, absolutely nothing was resolved. You both failed.

What needed to be resolved? It's already well estaqblishjed that the
Stereophile methodolgy for discerning the qualities of audio gear are
worthless. Having a chance to wrap up JA's slithering out of the
previous attempts to pin him down in a one on one with Arny was the
most important thing to come out the whole thing. Well that and
knowing that Fremer is still a spoiled brat, and hasn't changed much
since he attacked Nousaine at some other show several years ago.

Well, hopefully any live debate like this would at least attempt
a serious discussion of some sort. Then again, it WAS a convention,
which is pretty much a waste of time and space going in.

dave weil

On Mon, 2 May 2005 17:42:50 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Steven Sullivan wrote:
RAO's been a cesspit for as long as...well, as long as there's been

Middius here, really. When malignant entities like that set up shop
in an unmoderated newsgroup, its useful days are almost always
numbered.

I guess you don't remember Allan/Ellen/Allen Derrida?

Change Middius to Derrida, move the clock back some months, and now
you have it like it was.

Of course, ironically, the constant here is Krueger.
Joseph Oberlander

George M. Middius wrote:

Joseph Oberlander said:

What, you mean two old farts pontificating forever and not really
doing anytihng other than stating their own opinions? From what
I heard, absolutely nothing was resolved. You both failed.

This is among your stupider comments this decade, Obie. The entire issue
of "evaluating" audio equipment is one of preference. There are no
relevant facts about "tests" if you don't want to do them, and similarly
there is nothing meaningful to you metrons in the listen-for-enjoyment
approach taken by Normals. Having a "debate" about this is like debating
the virtues of pepper vs. salt -- it's meaningless. Therefore, it's pretty
obvious that the "debate" wasn't intended to "resolve" anything, at least
not on JA's part. Maybe Krooger went in carting his usual truckload of
delusions and paranoia; who knows. But you can easily discern JA's
objectives for inviting Mr. **** to take the floor, since he stated them
plainly a month or more ago.

You made my point quite well. It was utterly pointless and they
both are failures. A *REAL* discussion would have focused on
a couple of topics and gone into them in depth. There was zero
intellectual knowledge to be gained from this by the convention
goers, which is why I said they both failed. The time and space
at the convention should have been for the convention atendees'
benefit instead of time for Arny and John to blather on and on.

Joseph Oberlander

George M. Middius wrote:

Joseph Oberlander said:

Other than the idiot(maybe "newbie" instead) part, yes - never
ever EVER trust someone else's setup to work. Bring your own.
I don't even trust the client to have proper hand tools to
open their computer case. And you know what - it's never let
me down having this philosophy

Are you soliticiting Turdborg to take you on as a partner? Sad to say, no
matter how much of a genius or brilliant businessman you might be, Krooger
is beyond repair.

God, no. I don't have time to deal with teaching anybody
right now(not that most of the people here would bother
they're so set in their ways)

Robert Morein

"Schizoid Man" wrote in message

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

Bob,

I've seen a bunch of messages on rec.audio.marketplace saying that the

Sound
Emporium is a scam. Frankly, they have not been forthcoming about
information on their products and listings. I saw your name mentioned in

one
of their posts.

Have you had any experience with these guys?

All of the messages that claim Sound Emporium are scammers have been
authored by Brian L. McCarty, mostly using his "Official Ram Bluebook"
sockpuppet.
There are two aspects to this:
1. Brian L. McCarty claims they are scammers, but he is himself a highly
dubious individual, who has accused many innocent people.
2. No complaint against Sound Emporium has ever surfaced in r.a.m, except
for one that was clearly forged by McCarty.

As for my experience with them, I find their way of doing business to be a
bit strange, but I can't find anything to indicate customer discontent. I do
know that two of McCarty's claims about them are blatently false.

1. McCarty has claimed that they sell counterfeit Sennheiser headphones, and
that they are not "authorized dealers." I called up Sennheiser North
America, had a discussion with Mr. Douglas, and was told that unlike many or
most hifi manufacturers, Sennheiser does not rely on an authorized dealer
network. Instead, they rely on three national distributors, who sell to
anybody. ANYBODY can resell Sennheiser headphones with warranty. They do
this because they want their phones omnipresent in record stores and other
small shops.
Sennheiser does have a very few "authorized dealers", large national chains
and resellers who can afford the onerous volume requirements, such as Best
Buy, J&R, and so forth. However, a reseller who purchases from one of their
distributors is perfectly legitimate. Sennheiser even honors warranty claims
on gray market products, because their products are so reliable it the costs
are negligible.

Mr. Douglas told me there are no counterfeit Sennheiser headphones. Computer
audio by Sennheiser, however, has been counterfeited.

2. A while back McCarty also accused Sound Emporium of not having a
legitimate relationship with Earmax. I tracked down the U.K. (I think, it's
been a while) manufacturer, Hart Huschens, who verified that they were, at
the time, and possibly still, the U.S. authorized importer of Earmax
products.

So the question arises, if Sound Emporium is legitimate, and I think they
are, why don't they do the right thing and provide full contact information,
a linecard, etc. ? I can't really answer that question, but I have a few
suggestions:

1. They may have a warehouse, or private residence, that is not completely
secure against burglary. They may have a valuable inventory, the location of
which they may wish to keep secret.
2. They may not pay taxes. I have a feeling that they do, because McCarty
loves to snitch, and has probably been nagging local, state, and federal
authorities to investigate them. McCarty has hounded numerous people on
r.a.m., mostly without success.
3. They may not have a properly registered business. Once again, I doubt
this, because McCarty has probably been complaining to the local tax
authorities for years. He's been complaining that one Donald Winslow in
Portland Oregon, has an unregistered business, he has been complaining for
three years, and the guy is still in business.

My position on this is as follows: If anyone, be it McCarty, or anyone else,
accuses enough people, some bad apples will be caught, just by accident. But
the cost of McCarty's witch hunt is simply unacceptable -- namely, damaging
the reputations and livelyhoods of innocent people. As far as I am aware,
the only person in McCarty's FAQ list who actually deserves to be there is
Randy Boggess, but McCarty had nothing to do with it. It was Dave Palmer who
ran Boggess to ground, and right into West Virginia court.

As it stands, Sound Emporium has to be given the benefit of the doubt. No
one has ever accused them, and yet they advertise constantly in r.a.m. It
would be very strange for unhappy people to remain silent. Consequently, I
give them the benefit of the doubt, and suggest that we let their reputation
be our guide.

I do not have any association with Sound Emporium. The reason I have chosen
to respond to McCarty's posts about Sound Emporium are related to a detailed
assessment of McCarty's psychological makeup, AND to unburden r.a.m. with
replies to McCarty that some people felt were excessive in number.

As always, I'm open to talk about this subject: (215) 646-4894
Bob Morein

Surf

"Joseph Oberlander" attempts humor....

ie: "It was butt-ugly and I wasn't happy with it"(fair enough reason)

ie: "I like glowing tubes as they create a more interactive and
pleasing image"(fair enough as well)

ie:"I don't want to admit that my decision was purely emotional
as real men don't admit they have emotions about audio decor."

Isn't it fun making jokes with guys that think science knows everything?

what if.........?

Steven Sullivan

John Atkinson wrote:

Steven Sullivan wrote:
It may be that in my nervousness I didn't make the question direct
enough, because the answer he gave didn't seem to address it.

I thought I had answered your question as I understood it, Mr.
Sullivan.
The recording will make it clear whether I did or not, and I would be
happy to elaborate on my answer once you have heard it, if you feel it
necessary.

Quite so...it may turn out that the fault in comprehension was
mine, not yours. My question should be quite clear to both of us now, though.

Thank you, BTW, for taking part in the debate. And you are
right about King Crimson.

They're the King Crimson-est.

--

-S
It's not my business to do intelligent work. -- D. Rumsfeld, testifying
Steven Sullivan

Lionel wrote:
In , Schizoid Man wrote :

"Lionel" wrote in message

Schizoid Man a ?crit :

No it isn't. I'm a bit of a KC nut, so I was just wondering...

Average musicians combinating their culinary knowledge to cook lovingly
some of the greatest moments of the Soup-Rock. ;-)

Average musicians? And I thought only Middius could make such moronic
comments! ;-)

Don't be so severe with me, it was just to make a little bit noise.
Note that King Crimson isn't my bowl of soup.

They've been known to make a little bit of noise too. ;

--

-S
It's not my business to do intelligent work. -- D. Rumsfeld, testifying
before the House Armed Services Committee

Lionel

wrote:

Steven Sullivan wrote:
RAO's been a cesspit for as long as...well, as long as there's been

Middius here, really. When malignant entities like that set up shop
in an unmoderated newsgroup, its useful days are almost always
numbered.

I guess you don't remember Allan/Ellen/Allen Derrida?

Change Middius to Derrida, move the clock back some months, and now
you have it like it was.

Of course, ironically, the constant here is Krueger.

Oh no Dave the real irony is really more cruel than that.
Since many years Arnold was providing a goal to your life, this was your
daily antidepressant...
The real irony Dave is to see your pathetic and grotesque efforts to recover
the few attention he was granted you...
Sad, very sad.
Lionel

In , Steven Sullivan wrote :

Lionel wrote:
In , Schizoid Man wrote :

"Lionel" wrote in message

Schizoid Man a ?crit :

No it isn't. I'm a bit of a KC nut, so I was just wondering...

Average musicians combinating their culinary knowledge to cook
lovingly some of the greatest moments of the Soup-Rock. ;-)

Average musicians? And I thought only Middius could make such moronic
comments! ;-)

Don't be so severe with me, it was just to make a little bit noise.
Note that King Crimson isn't my bowl of soup.

They've been known to make a little bit of noise too. ;

True, an overvalued academic noise IMHO.
Note that I haven't heard anything from Fripp since the begining of the 80s.
Lionel

In , Robert Morein wrote :

"Margaret von B." wrote in message

[snip[

I agree with you Bob. I would have an exchange with a tire iron with
Arnie as well.

Cheers!

Margaret

I guess "irony" CAN kill

Yes, Maggie is our RAO "Iron Lady"...

:-D
Lionel_Chapuis

George "Betty Boop" Middius wrote:

Schizoid Man said:

This is among your stupider comments this decade, Obie. The entire issue
of "evaluating" audio equipment is one of preference. There are no
relevant facts about "tests" if you don't want to do them, and similarly
there is nothing meaningful to you metrons in the listen-for-enjoyment
approach taken by Normals. Having a "debate" about this is like debating
the virtues of pepper vs. salt -- it's meaningless.

It's interesting how you've switched from your usual personal attacks, and
vociferously stating that Krueger would never show up, to arguing against
having the debate in the first place.

Your fantasies interest you? Not surprising.

You've completely misconstrued what I said. Did you doff your dot in honor
of the so-called "debate", or have you been sniffing fairy dust?

Middius usual tatic... immediate flight, as far as possible from the subject of disagreement. :-)

Tell us George on which criteria have you purchased your audio system ?

Perhaps the "overwhelming consensus of the opinions of wine connoisseurs" ? LOL !

:-D

----------
Sent via SPRACI - http://www.spraci.com/ - Parties,Raves,Clubs,Festivals

Lionel_Chapuis

George "

----------
Sent via SPRACI - http://www.spraci.com/ - Parties,Raves,Clubs,Festivals

George M. Middius

Obie said:

Lavo's 108 minute

(snip huge tangled post)

UG! Arny Ginsu'd that post into tiny little sentance fragment
bits. PLease just answer in paragraph style - it's painful
to read through that large a wad of hash.

Are you trying to strip Mr. **** of one of his main "debating trade"
dodges? Shame on you.

George M. Middius

Obie-Wanna-Clue said:

This is among your stupider comments this decade, Obie. The entire issue
of "evaluating" audio equipment is one of preference. There are no
relevant facts about "tests" if you don't want to do them, and similarly
there is nothing meaningful to you metrons in the listen-for-enjoyment
approach taken by Normals. Having a "debate" about this is like debating
the virtues of pepper vs. salt -- it's meaningless. Therefore, it's pretty
obvious that the "debate" wasn't intended to "resolve" anything, at least
not on JA's part. Maybe Krooger went in carting his usual truckload of
delusions and paranoia; who knows. But you can easily discern JA's
objectives for inviting Mr. **** to take the floor, since he stated them
plainly a month or more ago.

You made my point quite well. It was utterly pointless and they
both are failures.

Funny how two people can read the same words and understand them
completely differently....

A *REAL* discussion would have focused on
a couple of topics and gone into them in depth.

In your terms, that would have been equally pointless. In my terms, which
you still don't understand, it depends what the topics were.

There was zero
intellectual knowledge to be gained from this by the convention
goers, which is why I said they both failed.

True but irrelevant.

The time and space
at the convention should have been for the convention atendees'
benefit instead of time for Arny and John to blather on and on.

You have completely missed the point of the exercise. Let's hope your
business acumen is a tiny bit better, else we'll have to dismiss you as a
Ferstler wannabe.

George M. Middius

dave weil said:

This has been a really helpful thread for RAO...

chuckle

I'll trade you two Things and a Sluttie for a Krooborg and your Nousiane.

Lionel_Chapuis

George "Betty Boop" Middius wrote:

I'll trade you two...

As mythomaniac and vain than Trotsky...

:-D

----------
Sent via SPRACI - http://www.spraci.com/ - Parties,Raves,Clubs,Festivals

Arny Krueger

Lionel wrote:
In , Robert Morein

wrote :

"Margaret von B."

wrote in
message ...

[snip[

I agree with you Bob. I would have an exchange with a

tire iron with
Arnie as well.

Cheers!

Margaret

I guess "irony" CAN kill

Yes, Maggie is our RAO "Iron Lady"...

This "Iron Lady" nickname would be confusing to many of
Maggies clients and close associates, given that "Iron Lady"
usually suggests highly controlled sexual activities.

Arny Krueger

Lionel wrote:
In , dave weil

wrote:

Steven Sullivan wrote:
[...]

Not only that, but Dave is revising history. Derrida (and
Zipser) was actively trashing RAO for months if not years
before I posted here the first time.

dave weil

On 03 May 2005 11:58:40 GMT, Lionel_Chapuis wrote:

George "Betty Boop" Middius wrote:

I'll trade you two...

As mythomaniac and vain than Trotsky...

So, why don't you seek some help for yourself then?

I'll have to admit, it take a lot of courage for you to admit this,
Lionel.
dave weil

wrote:

Steven Sullivan wrote:
RAO's been a cesspit for as long as...well, as long as there's been
Middius here, really. When malignant entities like that set up shop
in an unmoderated newsgroup, its useful days are almost always
numbered.

I guess you don't remember Allan/Ellen/Allen Derrida?

Change Middius to Derrida, move the clock back some months, and now
you have it like it was.

Of course, ironically, the constant here is Krueger.

Oh no Dave the real irony is really more cruel than that.
Since many years Arnold was providing a goal to your life, this was your
daily antidepressant...
The real irony Dave is to see your pathetic and grotesque efforts to recover
the few attention he was granted you...
Sad, very sad.

What's sadder is that I now perform that very function for YOU.

AT least you've had your daily dose. I hope this alows you to make
love to your wife now.