Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Sic'em, Jenn!

From Zachary Guitars' web site:

"This neck joint is tighter than a Witch's ****. What other guitar company can make that claim?"

Sounds sexist and anti-wiccan to me, Jenn. Why don't you set the
Zachster straight?

http://zacharyguitars.com/200602pics.htm

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 7, 4:03*am, Bret L wrote:
*From Zachary Guitars' web site:

"This neck joint is tighter than a Witch's ****. What other guitar company can make that claim?"

*Sounds sexist and anti-wiccan to me, Jenn. Why don't you set the
Zachster straight?

http://zacharyguitars.com/200602pics.htm

Why should she? It's just an asshole selling the ugliest piece of ****
guitar I've ever seen. If it wasn't for trolls like you, she would
never know such scum exists.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Bret L wrote:

From Zachary Guitars' web site:

"This neck joint is tighter than a Witch's ****. What other guitar company
can make that claim?"

Sounds sexist and anti-wiccan to me, Jenn. Why don't you set the
Zachster straight?

http://zacharyguitars.com/200602pics.htm

A bunch of little boys with limited vocabulary.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 9, 11:35*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Bret L wrote:

*From Zachary Guitars' web site:

"This neck joint is tighter than a Witch's ****. What other guitar company
can make that claim?"

*Sounds sexist and anti-wiccan to me, Jenn. Why don't you set the
Zachster straight?

http://zacharyguitars.com/200602pics.htm

A bunch of little boys with limited vocabulary.

I'm wondering why this individual chose to capitalize WC. Is that a
proper name or something?

BTW, Bratzi is a Large Asshole.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On Nov 7, 9:34 am, Boon wrote:

Why should she? It's just an asshole selling the ugliest piece of ****
guitar I've ever seen. If it wasn't for trolls like you, she would
never know such scum exists.

And you're an authority on guitar aesthetics? Yeah, his a rea little
weird. But look at some of the goofy designs companies like Jackson,
Schecter and Dean are putting out.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 9, 10:52*pm, Bret L wrote:
On Nov 7, 9:34 am, Boon wrote:

Why should she? It's just an asshole selling the ugliest piece of ****
guitar I've ever seen. If it wasn't for trolls like you, she would
never know such scum exists.

And you're an authority on guitar aesthetics?

No, idiot, I'm expressing an opinion. And my opinion was that your
troll of Jenn was unusually lame.

Yeah, his a rea little
weird. But look *at some of the goofy designs companies like Jackson,
Schecter and *Dean are putting out.

Who gives a ****? I play a Telly. I'm not looking for a guitar that
makes my dick look bigger.

Jenn, Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! Audio Opinions 1 April 21st 09 12:57 AM
FAO: Jenn Signal[_2_] Audio Opinions 0 August 14th 08 06:31 PM
For Jenn Harry Lavo Audio Opinions 3 February 14th 08 12:47 AM
For Jenn [email protected] Audio Opinions 6 March 14th 06 03:28 PM