Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
[email protected] darrelldklein@yahoo.com is offline

Default FA 15 inch Eminence speaker. Square magnet similar to CTS. Auctionends Monday

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=002
Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
[email protected] darrelldklein@yahoo.com is offline

On May 18, 1:55*pm, wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=120261480964&....

NEW INFO

As I was super-cleaning this speaker prior to packing it (it will be
shipped in a box-within-a-box) I noticed a small dimple-tear in the
speaker that I had not seen when I listed it. It does not appear to go
all the way through the speaker. I have posted a picture. Along the
surround, I see a little bit of a line (about 5/8 of an inch) that may
be a prior repair, I can’t tell. I took a picture, but it didn’t show
in the photo.

As I state in the description, below, I bought this speaker off eBay a
couple of weeks back and the seller mis-listed the impedance. This
speaker is not the impedance I needed.

I did a once-over inspection after I received the speaker, and I
tested it (it works fine), but I saw no defects (other than some
superficial paint-splatters or something that show in the picture)
until now.

Everyone: sorry about this late news. It is still a good speaker and
if you bid and win I will honor my return policy, but shipping is
fairly costly for this heavy speaker, so please consider that when you
bid. I don’t want any unhappy buyers

As stated before, the speaker works fine.