Batimamselle

Default Audio Technica Phono Cartridge 400LC/U

Anyone have the specs on this cartridge. I can't seem to find
information on this anywhere.

Many thanks.
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

Are you lookinf for a stylus?
Visit our websit www.patriko-kreta.com

--
Dimitris Tzortzakakis,Greece

Ο Batimamselle έγραψε στο μήνυμα συζήτησης: