Weichert O'Donohoe Family

Default KEF Speakers Opinions

I am in the market to buy some speakers and KEF was one of my favourites in
reviews and in appearance..

However what is making me hold back is the move from the UK to the china
factory....

Does anyone know how the quality of the KEF SPeaker is in teh last few
years, as upto 2003 which i find lots of reviews online about everyone is
extremely happy with them.

The Kef speakers i was after were the Q7's as Mains, the Q9c as a centre,
and the q8s as surrounds...

As an alternative i was going to go with an Australian company the VAF
series speaker...but these are about a thousand dollars more, but if i have
to spend that to be fully satisfied with my purchase so be it...