News Subsystem

Default ZU Wax Speaker Cable (a Kimber beater?)

Hi,

Has anyone heard of this US Loudspeaker Cable manufacturer?(
www.zucable.com ) I was speaking to a friend who uses their "Wax" cable and
he couldn't praise them enough, he says his Wax out performs his now
disowned Kimber Kable 8TC.

I'm intrigued! Is there anybody in the UK (or US) who uses ZU cable? Your
info will be greatly received.

Mark.

Mike

I heard about thscompany through and Icleaner friend of mine who is
living in the States for now and is very much into high end sound. I
tried their products and have now re-cabled just about everything with
Zu Cablestuff: interconnects, speaker cables, headphone cables on my
Sennheisers. I won't try to replicate professional reviews except to
say that for the first time in 40 yhears I have no wish to look to see
if there is something better. I don't think the time spent looking
would be worth it since I've heard these.

Try for youirself. I'll bet you'll be convinced.

Mike