Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Ed Presson[_2_] Ed Presson[_2_] is offline

Default Martin Logan CLX

Does anyone know of a dealer on the west coast that has a CLX in the store
that I can hear? I tried visiting the M-L website, but could not find a
direct answer there....and did not find an email address to query M-L
directly. I probably didn't look enough in depth, but would appreciate
help.

Ed Presson