Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Imagine THESE GUYS singing "Drag Me Down"???

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...3156668240.jpg

They weren't much older than One Direction when
this photo was taken. My how musical styles have
changed....
Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

On Thursday, May 5, 2016 at 12:23:35 AM UTC-4, wrote:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...3156668240.jpg

They weren't much older than One Direction when
this photo was taken. My how musical styles have
changed....

Not sure who they are (photo).

As far as One Direction's "Drag Me Down" song, not bad, but too much fabricated sounds, not live musicians.

Jack
Posted to rec.audio.pro

JackA: "Not sure who they are"

Jack, seriously: Are you from the United
States? If not, what year were you born?

A clue: One of the guys in that photo
recently died. He was a co-founder of
that group. Another used to live in hotels
and tear out the walls. I'm being too
generous here....
Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

On Thursday, May 5, 2016 at 10:44:21 AM UTC-4, Wolfgang Schwanke wrote:
wrote in
:

They weren't much older than One Direction when
this photo was taken. My how musical styles have
changed....

Not that much. There were boy bands then.

I agree, others called them "boys" aka youngsters.

Jack

http://i1.dailyrecord.co.uk/incoming...JS10676141.jpg
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/darrin....s/Images/2.jpg
http://img.rasset.ie/000bc3a2-630.jpg

--
John Peel is not enough

http://www.wschwanke.de/ http://www.fotos-aus-der-luft.de/
usenet_20031215 (AT) wschwanke (DOT) de

Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

On Thursday, May 5, 2016 at 9:26:15 AM UTC-4, wrote:
JackA: "Not sure who they are"

Jack, seriously: Are you from the United
States? If not, what year were you born?

I see. I'm suppose to recognize on hippy looking type person msucians from the other?
Looks like they came from a third-world country, due to their attire

A clue: One of the guys in that photo
recently died. He was a co-founder of
that group. Another used to live in hotels
and tear out the walls. I'm being too
generous here....

Hmmm? They are dropping like flies!

Maybe Eagles?

Jack

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 05/05/2016 14:26, wrote:
JackA: "Not sure who they are"

Jack, seriously: Are you from the United
States? If not, what year were you born?

I'd guess in this Century. ;-)

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

On Thursday, May 5, 2016 at 1:35:09 PM UTC-4, John Williamson wrote:
On 05/05/2016 18:24, JackA wrote:
On Thursday, May 5, 2016 at 9:26:15 AM UTC-4, wrote:
JackA: "Not sure who they are"

Jack, seriously: Are you from the United
States? If not, what year were you born?

I see. I'm suppose to recognize on hippy looking type person msucians from the other?
Looks like they came from a third-world country, due to their attire

Which in the decade that photo was taken in, was the height of fashion,
as were the afro hair styles.The trousers are almost certainly flares,
and the shoes may well have had stack heels.

Let's face it, The Beatles started the ball rolling. Americans HAD to outdo The Beatles, so they let their hair grow down to their behinds. From the rear, some looked like a tempting female, but shocked with a male face! Gross!!

Decade? Probably around the Disco era!!

Men generally hated Disco, because they didn't want to dance! Females enjoyed dance. Not a manly thing.

Jack

--
Tciao for Now!

John.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

On Thursday, May 5, 2016 at 1:47:16 PM UTC-4, John Williamson wrote:
On 05/05/2016 14:26, wrote:
JackA: "Not sure who they are"

Jack, seriously: Are you from the United
States? If not, what year were you born?

I'd guess in this Century. ;-)

My age? I think he's into identity theft!! :-)

Jack

--
Tciao for Now!

John.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

JackA wrote: "Decade? Probably around the Disco era!! "

So you were born mid-1970s? Should
know who the Eagles were.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

On Thursday, May 5, 2016 at 2:55:49 PM UTC-4, wrote:
JackA wrote: "Decade? Probably around the Disco era!! "

So you were born mid-1970s? Should
know who the Eagles were.

My very first 45 single was by Zeppelin, Whole Lotta Love. No photo, no nothing, so how am I supposed to identify artists? Really?
It was so bad, some Black artists I thought were White and visa versa!!

Jack