Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] valdecyr.alves@gmail.com is offline

Default Yamaha OV1 midi control?

I am so desperate to control our church's 01v (not 01v96), via the laptop! I already have the midi connectors on the mixer going to a usb on the laptop. I have Studio Manager and can get Cakewalk as well, but can't figure out how to make the mixer 'obey' the commands... anyone willing to help me out? feel free to touch base via phone or email as well... 4438323711 .

thanks in advance.

control strobe with midi tg Pro Audio 2 October 21st 06 05:02 PM
MIDI transport control Chris Warner Pro Audio 0 May 25th 04 05:54 PM
MIDI transport control Chris Warner Pro Audio 0 May 25th 04 05:54 PM
Hamster Midi Control nmm Pro Audio 0 February 25th 04 07:53 PM
Yamaha P120 Piano Midi out to Alesys Midiverb 4 Midi IN-How??? SCOOTERTRS Pro Audio 6 October 7th 03 06:06 AM