Posted to rec.audio.pro,alt.music.home-studio
[email protected] sh2004@gmail.com is offline

Default Software for Digitech Quad 4??

Hey all;

Does anyone know of programming software for the Digitech Studio Quad
4 (the final version)?? It has MIDI ports on the back of it and I am
wondering if it can be programmed by computer rather than the buttons/
dial.

Thanks in advance;
Steve-o

Posted to rec.audio.pro,alt.music.home-studio
Preben Friis Preben Friis is offline

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hey all;

Does anyone know of programming software for the Digitech Studio Quad
4 (the final version)?? It has MIDI ports on the back of it and I am
wondering if it can be programmed by computer rather than the buttons/
dial.

It's listed he
http://www.squest.com/Instruments/Digitech.html

/Preben Friis