Posted to rec.audio.pro
Spin Spin is offline

Default Recommendation For A Quality Portable CD Player?

I am looking for a recommendation for a quality portable CD player
with minimum bells, whistles & gadgets. Here is my criteria:
1. Good sound.
2. G-shock with minimum jitter. Size of unit doesn't matter.
3. Good battery longevity
4. FM radio not necessary but acceptable.
5. Would prefere AA battery type if this exists but AAA
acceptable.

Thank You.