Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Balekan Balekan is offline

Default WTB Seimens Schatulle 42 and Telefunken Opus 7 Blonde

I am looking for these two radios. I want them back in my collection. I am not sure if this is the best newsgroup to be asking in? I used to be a member of all these newsgroups 20 years ago, but this was the only one I could recall from memory now. Getting old I guess.

Anyways, any and all help would sure be appreciated!!

Mike
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Balekan Balekan is offline

On Saturday, September 12, 2015 at 7:31:39 PM UTC-7, Balekan wrote:
I am looking for these two radios. I want them back in my collection. I am not sure if this is the best newsgroup to be asking in? I used to be a member of all these newsgroups 20 years ago, but this was the only one I could recall from memory now. Getting old I guess.

Anyways, any and all help would sure be appreciated!!

Mike

Sorry that should read Siemens Schatulle M 47
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Balekan Balekan is offline

On Saturday, September 12, 2015 at 7:48:03 PM UTC-7, Balekan wrote:
On Saturday, September 12, 2015 at 7:31:39 PM UTC-7, Balekan wrote:
I am looking for these two radios. I want them back in my collection. I am not sure if this is the best newsgroup to be asking in? I used to be a member of all these newsgroups 20 years ago, but this was the only one I could recall from memory now. Getting old I guess.

Anyways, any and all help would sure be appreciated!!

Mike

Sorry that should read Siemens Schatulle M 47

Eventually I will get this right, that should read "M 57"
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Big Bad Bob Big Bad Bob is offline

On 09/12/15 20:59, Balekan so wittily quipped:
Siemens Schatulle M 47

found this link

http://www.egrund.de/M57-scha.html

looks pretty cool. nice furniture cabinet, etc.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Balekan Balekan is offline

On Saturday, September 12, 2015 at 11:00:04 PM UTC-7, Big Bad Bob wrote:
On 09/12/15 20:59, Balekan so wittily quipped:
Siemens Schatulle M 47

found this link

http://www.egrund.de/M57-scha.html

looks pretty cool. nice furniture cabinet, etc.

Yep, it is a beautiful set running a pair of EL84s. I regret selling mine!

FA: Tubes Nos KT66 CV4003 Seimens e81cc and more 3345[_2_] Vacuum Tubes 0 May 6th 07 04:06 AM
Wanted buy or trade Classical CDS Label Opus 3 swedish label and Opus 111 xxxxxx Marketplace 0 April 28th 07 04:46 PM
wtb seimens el34's mike Vacuum Tubes 7 September 20th 06 10:22 PM
Opus 3 records Jenn Audio Opinions 1 December 4th 05 06:51 AM
FA: Seimens 6CA7 Matched Quad Lester Polfus Vacuum Tubes 0 September 19th 03 03:08 AM