Posted to rec.audio.pro
Tom Paul[_3_] Tom Paul[_3_] is offline

Default My one man band CD

Long time lurker, first time caller.....actually I have posted but
it's been a couple years. Here is a link to a song that I recorded
where I play everything but the drums. It's my own mix, etc too. I
record using Cubase 5 and mix itb. Waves plugs for the most part. I
used to have $ and am fortunate to still own some nice mics and a GR
NV pre. Anyways, how does the engineering and mix sound? Any obvious
flaws? My biggest problem is the fact that my studio is basically a
bedroom size room with some foam and bass traps...so I close mic
everything.

http://soundcloud.com/tom-paul-2/empty-man

Tom

Posted to rec.audio.pro