Posted to rec.audio.pro,alt.audio.equipment,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Søren Søren is offline

Default Behringer DDX3216 mixer

After repairing this mixer, I tried to flash it with a new firmware.
After waiting for a long time, I restarted the mixer and now it won't
start, program is missing:-(
Searching for help on Behringer HP, I found this:
--

DDX3216 Message: Program Not Loaded
Solution

When you get the fault description of an DDX3216 Program is not loaded,
this is caused by an interruption during a firmware update attempt . In
this case the flash eprom is erased and the mixer does not start up.
There is an emergency tool (DDXupdate V1.11) available(Ask your
BEHRINGER support dept.)to start up a DDX3216 when the firmware upgrade
has failed.

---
I've contacted some of the Behringer service centers, but no reply
(yet). Does anybody here know of this tool?

Thanks in advance, Søren, Denmark.
Zlatek Zlatek is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Søren View Post
[...]

I have the same problem and I'm very interested in that if you're solve the problem and how.

problems with behringer ddx3216 ryo Pro Audio 5 January 31st 07 06:21 PM
Behringer DDX3216 Pro Audio 4 March 12th 06 10:40 PM
Behringer DDX3216 problem nYcTracks Pro Audio 0 September 27th 05 11:23 PM
Behringer DDX3216 & Cubase? kleinebre Pro Audio 5 February 11th 05 07:17 PM
Behringer ddx3216 any good? tojo Pro Audio 0 July 31st 03 04:19 AM