Nick

Default Rigid Fiberglass in Austin?

I had a lot of trouble finding a source up here in NJ. I finally got a lead
by calling a company that did heating and cooling installations in large
buildings. The guy who answered the phone was real helpful and knew exactly
what I wanted. Had to drive over an hour to get to his supplier, but it was
well worth it. Price was very reasonable.

Maybe you'd have similar luck with the yellow pages.

--
Nick D.
http://cultv.com

"Brian Standefer" wrote in message
Hi All, I'm having a hell of a time finding a source for this in
Austin...I called Delta Insulation, and they don't carry a fiberglass
product, but do carry something called SA-Fire Board...is this a similar
product to the Owens Corning 703? I'm trying to avoid the 703 because
it's so expensive and I'm going to need quite a bit. Anyone have any
leads on a source for this or similar material?

Thanks,

Brian

Fiberglass Robert Easton Car Audio 3 July 22nd 04 07:28 AM
Working with fiberglass?? Robert Easton Car Audio 2 June 23rd 04 02:31 PM
Fiberglass info Dave Car Audio 1 April 17th 04 09:30 AM
help needed- michaelson & austin TVA-1 carsten Tech 0 February 15th 04 03:05 PM
which method for fiberglass actually works? Kevin McMurtrie Car Audio 5 July 31st 03 12:12 AM