Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

Default Austin report

1. My god, there's a lot of music here. And it's really, really good
music.

2. It's really hot. Really, really hot.

3. There are many cute women here. They're mostly younger than I am
but I can still look.

4. There's a tower on the campus of UTA that would make a great sniper
position. Someone should screen vets with potential psychological
issues. Never mind, that's a treasonous thought. Those guys are all up
the road at Ft. Hood. LoL.

5. You have to like the vibe of a town that has a place called "Groovy
Lube" for oil changes.

6. Tomorrow night I get brave and hit 6th Street. I am informed to
bring a camera as it tends to be nuts ("A lot like Mardi Gras" is the
exact quote.).

7. I am playing "Where's Waldo" with McElroy. I'm sure I just saw him,
tattoos and all, get on his Harley after a meal at IHOP. Nice beard,
Stephen. You look exactly like Billy Gibbons.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
"Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

1. My god, there's a lot of music here. And it's really, really good
music.

2. It's really hot. Really, really hot.

3. There are many cute women here. They're mostly younger than I am
but I can still look.

4. There's a tower on the campus of UTA that would make a great sniper
position. Someone should screen vets with potential psychological
issues. Never mind, that's a treasonous thought. Those guys are all up
the road at Ft. Hood. LoL.

5. You have to like the vibe of a town that has a place called "Groovy
Lube" for oil changes.

6. Tomorrow night I get brave and hit 6th Street. I am informed to
bring a camera as it tends to be nuts ("A lot like Mardi Gras" is the
exact quote.).

Don't miss the punk festival on Red River.

7. I am playing "Where's Waldo" with McElroy. I'm sure I just saw him,
tattoos and all, get on his Harley after a meal at IHOP. Nice beard,
Stephen. You look exactly like Billy Gibbons.

Probably not me, but Leon Russell's in town.

Austin's not the same since Joe's Generic Bar closed down, note.

Enjoy your stay!

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
[...]

I love Austin. My two visits there have been wonderful, though I regret
that I was too busy to meet up with Stephen. The UT School of Music is
among the best in the country, especially in my biggest area of
interest, 6th St.is kind of a freak show IMO, kind of like Hollywood
used to be, Collings Guitars is there, the local acoustic music scene is
amazing, the LBJ Library is very interesting, the UT clock tower causes
one to reflect on loss, and the BBQ is simply amazing. Nice place!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

I'm meeting Shhh! tonight on 6th Street. I hope he doesn't have a
mullet and a hot wife.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On May 28, 1:50*pm, Boon wrote:
I'm meeting Shhh! tonight on 6th Street. I hope he doesn't have a
mullet and a hot wife.

how about a not so hot wife WITH a mullet?
http://jungleoftramps.files.wordpres...05/mullet3.jpg

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 28, 6:35*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On May 28, 1:50*pm, Boon wrote:

I'm meeting Shhh! tonight on 6th Street. I hope he doesn't have a
mullet and a hot wife.

how about a not so hot wife WITH a mullet?http://jungleoftramps.files.wordpres...05/mullet3.jpg

Boon mentioned that he'd met you.

That must have been the high point in an otherwise very dreary life.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On May 28, 1:50*pm, Boon wrote:

I'm meeting Shhh! tonight on 6th Street. I hope he doesn't have a
mullet and a hot wife.

how about a not so hot wife WITH a mullet?http://jungleoftramps.files.wordpres...05/mullet3.jpg

Boon mentioned that he'd met you.

That must have been the high point in an otherwise very dreary life.

Boon's life isn't quite that dreary
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 28, 2:49*am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

3. There are many cute women here. They're mostly younger than I am
but I can still look.

And grope, evidently. That was truly embarrassing. Feel lucky that you
didn't wake up in jail this morning.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
3. There are many cute women here. They're mostly younger than I am
but I can still look.

And grope, evidently. That was truly embarrassing. Feel lucky that you
didn't wake up in jail this morning.

That wasn't a grope, it was a kiss. And it was mutual. She gave me her
number, remember, numbnuts?

I had dinner with her tonight and I will probably see her again.

Do you even know what the truth is?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

On May 29, 11:53*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
3. There are many cute women here. They're mostly younger than I am
but I can still look.

And grope, evidently. That was truly embarrassing. Feel lucky that you
didn't wake up in jail this morning.

That wasn't a grope, it was a kiss. And it was mutual. She gave me her
number, remember, numbnuts?

I had dinner with her tonight and I will probably see her again.

Do you even know what the truth is?

Your mean.

I'd rather be mean than a lying hypocrite like Boon turned out to be.

I've never been as embarrassed as I was being with him. I mean, he
told me a poop joke. And the people next to us heard it. How juvenile
can you get? The guy sitting to Boon's right caught my eye and gave me
an eye roll. That cracked me up but I bet Boon thought I was laughing
at his joke.

I can't remember the entire joke but the punchline was, "Yes, but have
you ever tried to sing opera with poop in your pants?"

Boon is a disaster.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 30, 2:19*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On May 29, 11:53*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

wrote:
[...]

Yeah, that's why you laughed so hard that Peppermint Schapps, or
whatever girlie drink you were chugging, came up through your nose and
sprayed all over the bar. I'll probably never be able to show my face
in that club ever again.

Welcome to Austin Dana Myers Car Audio 0 December 25th 07 08:50 PM
Rigid Fiberglass in Austin? Nick Pro Audio 0 October 29th 04 05:07 PM
WLTB Michaelson & Austin M-200 [Take 2] si Vacuum Tubes 0 October 5th 04 05:26 PM
Going/Moving to Austin Patric D'Eimon Pro Audio 18 August 25th 04 06:09 AM
help-michaelson & austin TVA-1 carsten Vacuum Tubes 0 February 13th 04 10:57 AM