Posted to rec.audio.car
Troy T. Troy T. is offline

Default Power Acustik

Hello everyone, iv been shown a shallow mount sub by a friend. It is a
Power Acustik. I do not know much about them, I was wondering if anyone
knew anything about them? Are they any good? Or is there a different
kind I should look at. Thank you very much for all the help

PS- Here is the sub i was shown: http://www.cardomain.com/item/POWSTW12

Posted to rec.audio.car
KU40 KU40 is offline

yuck. do you really need a shallow mount sub? and a 4 ohm DVC or
something else that will get down to a 2 ohm load for your amp?

--
KU40
Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

Buy it, try it out and let us know.

In article . com, "Troy T."
wrote:
Hello everyone, iv been shown a shallow mount sub by a friend. It is a
Power Acustik. I do not know much about them, I was wondering if anyone
knew anything about them? Are they any good? Or is there a different
kind I should look at. Thank you very much for all the help

PS- Here is the sub i was shown: http://www.cardomain.com/item/POWSTW12

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

i just found this sub. pioneer tsw306c.
i think i'm getting 1....getting 2 would be better.but i got acouple
subs i aint used yet. so.

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

HAhahHahaHAhAHAhaHa......
i just looked at your pa sub...you really considering that!
i i thought some of you were good at audio..lol
if you wanna find some subs like that 1. try pyle.....you'll be better
off.lol
at least you wont over pay....

Posted to rec.audio.car
winkenstein winkenstein is offline

@ Troy,

first off let me say this,
and Please, Pay Particular Close Attention to What i'm About to Say.

"IGNORE Bob, Ignore any thing that Spews from his wretchid mouth,
he is a troll, and a nuisance, anything that spills from his mouth can
automatically be written off"

and Now with that being said,
it is very hard to say what you may or may not like,
the only judge that you can trust is yourself,
i would suggest that you go to their website, and look up the nearest
dealer in your area, and audition one personally
..http://www.poweracoustik.com/pa2006/CONTACT.htm

just because you listen to one from them,
does not obligate you to purchase it from them,
if, you like they way it sounds and performs, then you could always go
to the link that you provided for us, and buy it from that site.

believe me, you would not be the first person to do this,
and you will most definetally will not be the last one either.
it's called cost and demand,
you get what you want form who ever offers you the best deal.
it is done in big business everyday,

we want to try a new product,
we get a sample of said product from someone who is willing to offer us
a sample or test of the aformentioned item,
and then we get thus item from whom ever is offering the best deal on
it.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Troy T. Troy T. is offline

winkenstein wrote:
[...]

Winkenstein,

Thank you for the help.I have noticed that Bob is a total idiot. I am
going to find a Power Acustik dealer and hear one for myself. After i
do that i will tell everyone how they are.I am mainly considering these
becuase of my limitations on space in my truck.Do you know of any other
companies or any other options i have. Have you heard anything about
the Bazooka Tubes? I was told to check them out by acouple people, but
I dont know anything about them.Thank you again for the help

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

winken, lol. are you saying buying 1 sub is big business? lol
winken, you too big money man for me.$$$$ LOL

Posted to rec.audio.car
winkenstein winkenstein is offline

bob you are truelly a stupid ****!

i was not and did not mention this about or leding towards ONLY subs,
you nincompoop this goes for anything, and any sort of industry,

what i was actually refering to was the paper industry, which happens
to be what i work in and deal with.
you are a complete imbred dick wad,
who in all honesty needs to just STFU and get your daddies cock out
from your ass.

i think all of your years of constant family lovin' has had an adverse
effect on your mental skills.

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

winken i'm only pointing out what you said.lol dont get embarrassed n
mad.you said it.not me.lol
so you giving out advice based on your experience in the paper
industry.lol
look i'll call you if i need paper clips n suck..lol
but leave car audio to us real experts...lol
i'm laffing so much ''paper boy'' cause youre funny.....

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

paperboy' buying $10000 worth of paper is different than buying 1, $100
sub..lol
....paperboy'

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

paper boy' i'd like to see you go into a shop n say. drop what youre
doing n hook up this sub. i ''might'' buy 1. LOL....
that dont fly here....lol
HahAHAhahAHAhAHAhA...........
stuff in shops are usually priced 25% higher than you can get it in
other stores....
i think.

Posted to rec.audio.car
winkenstein winkenstein is offline

why don't you tell me your god damn address you imbred mother ****er,
and we'll see who's HA_Ha- hA ing when i'm done with you.

you little god damn **** for brains incest ****ing cum gargling piece
of ****.

what the **** is you real mother ****ing address!!!

tell me!!!

and i'll be right over!

and do not think that i am ****ing kidding around with you!

step up to the plate you pussy whipped fagget!

come on **** head!

bring it on.
any mother ****ing day!

when ever you feel like getting your ass handed to you,
you just let me the **** know,
and i will be right there to teac you some ****ing manners,
and whom to respect.

come on ****er,
are you affraid?!!!

tell me where you live!

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

HahaHAha winkin i dont want you on myass you fruitcake....
i bet you in sanfrancisco...lol
uuhh i'm so scared.....

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

how could you hand me my ass? n why would your hands be on my ass?
lol

Posted to rec.audio.car
Vivek Vivek is offline

What is going on with you. Of course your temper is legitimate but you said
in this thread to ignore him (We did obey, right), still you are the one who
is arguing about.

If a stray dog bite you, you do not bite the dog in return. Stop it please

"winkenstein" wrote in message
oups.com...
| why don't you tell me your god damn address you imbred mother ****er,
| and we'll see who's HA_Ha- hA ing when i'm done with you.

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

winken..i hope you know. making threats over the internet is a crime
with a big fine too.If you're in the usa.
i wont report this but dont let it happen again.
in my state they do sweeps alot of people making threats over the
internet.
i bet other states are too.

Posted to rec.audio.car

Vivek wrote:
What is going on with you. Of course your temper is legitimate but you said
in this thread to ignore him (We did obey, right), still you are the one who
is arguing about.

If a stray dog bite you, you do not bite the dog in return. Stop it please

you are so right,
i was just having a VERY BAD DAY,
and this was all that i needed to put me over the edge, i guess,
please forgive me,
and do not think that this is how i normally am,
because it is far from normal for me.

it was just a whole lot of stress adding up,
and it just all kind of exploded at once.

i guess it is a good thing that i did not have a baseball bat or
something,
or i would probably have to be purchasing a new computer right about
now.

again i am sorry.

Posted to rec.audio.car
winkenstein winkenstein is offline

awww,
BOB, come here.
give me a hug!

I am sorry buddy!

no hard feelings?

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

no i get no ''hard'' feeling for you...please dont hug me.
you see what drugs do kids. you go from 1 exterme to the next....drugs
cause over reaction...
but i thought about reporting this the gov. would love another
$2,500.thats where the fines start.
but i'm a good guy.. n i dont know if legally its a threat if i'd kick
his whinieass..lol
its also not smart to threaten some1 you never seen...
1 thing for sure from this you've proved.you not smart! LOL.....