Bob

Default old farts only (the sequel)

Yesterday nite I've seen performing live: the Electric Prunes (Amsterdam,
the Paradiso). These guys still know how to rock!

regards,
Bob

hank alrich

Bob wrote:

Yesterday nite I've seen performing live: the Electric Prunes (Amsterdam,
the Paradiso). These guys still know how to rock!

Wow, that's puts a new wrinkle on longevity.

--
ha

Ricky W. Hunt

"Tommy B" wrote in message
ink.net...
And the Prunes are very regular guys too!
Ba Booooooom. Thank you

I heard that too (through the grapevine of course). Be sure and try the
veal....

Phil Wilson

I'm glad someone else noticed that farts/prunes thing. I suspect it was
completely unintended.
--
Phil Wilson
----
ink.net...

Bob wrote:

Yesterday nite I've seen performing live: the Electric Prunes

(Amsterdam,
the Paradiso). These guys still know how to rock!

Wow, that's puts a new wrinkle on longevity.

--
ha

ScotFraser

Yesterday nite I've seen performing live: the Electric Prunes (Amsterdam,
the Paradiso). These guys still know how to rock! BRBR

Can't imagine what that band sounds like now, but the Paradiso is a great venue
for music.

Scott Fraser

Bob

yes it was unintended!
:-) Bob

"Phil Wilson" schreef in bericht
I'm glad someone else noticed that farts/prunes thing. I suspect it was
completely unintended.
--
Phil Wilson
----

Roger W. Norman

Nah, they all use botox, so no more wrinkles.

--
-----------

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

Bob wrote:

Yesterday nite I've seen performing live: the Electric Prunes

(Amsterdam,
the Paradiso). These guys still know how to rock!

Wow, that's puts a new wrinkle on longevity.

--
ha

Edi Zubovic

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 08:39:24 +0200, "Bob" wrote:

Yesterday nite I've seen performing live: the Electric Prunes (Amsterdam,
the Paradiso). These guys still know how to rock!

regards,
Bob

What?! Still around? That's good! )

Edi Zubovic, Crikvenica, Croatia

Bob

What?! Still around? That's good! )

Edi Zubovic, Crikvenica, Croatia

and playing very well too!
Very amusing to see 3 generations of 60-s fans in the Paradiso: those in
their early twenties, those in their 40-s and well, the stars themselves ;-)

regards,
Bob