Who likes buskers ?

Old January 27th 21, 11:34 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
Don Pearce[_3_]

Default Who likes buskers ?

On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 01:32:52 -0800 (PST), "
> wrote:

>Phil Allison ....
>--------------------
>>
>> Had a few as customers, clearly better than dealing with DJs.
>>

>** This vid shows Paul & daughter Rosie Meader busking in Sydney in 2014.
>They live a few suburbs away from me and are customers of mine.
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0jf5boC_1o
>
>I kid you not, Rosie is just barely 14 years old here.
>Think maybe she has got something......
>
>Her elder brother Joshua plays jazz guitar at a professional standard.
>
>Dad was in a well know band years ago - playing drums.
>

>..... Phil

Typical stage school kid - a bit too pleased with herself. Her vocals
are no better than average, falling flat in the upper registers. As
for her apparent age - she is tall, but then the Dutch are currently
the tallest race on earth, so no great surprise.

Old January 27th 21, 10:28 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

Dumb Pearce wrote:

==================.

> Typical stage school kid .....

** Yawnnnnnn....

Another typical arsehole reply from a know nothing, bull****ting pommy pig.

Oink, oink.

...... Phil

Old January 28th 21, 09:07 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
John Williamson

On 27/01/2021 21:28, wrote:
> Dumb Pearce wrote:
>
> ==================.
>>

>> Typical stage school kid .....
>>

> ** Yawnnnnnn....
>
> Another typical arsehole reply from a know nothing, bull****ting pommy pig.
>
> Oink, oink.
>

> ..... Phil

If she had been singing in tune and on the beat, it would have helped,
as would having better diction. Apart from that, I hope she's taken
lessons and improved. The guitars were in tune.

Maybe you like her, or maybe you're just trolling as usual. I cringing
with embarrassment for her and clicked away after the first phrase in
the first verse, so maybe the ending was better?

Still, at least she was brave enough to give it a try.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Old January 28th 21, 12:09 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

John Williamson Pompous Asshole wrote:
==================================

> If she had been singing in tune and on the beat, it would have helped,
> as would having better diction. Apart from that, I hope she's taken
> lessons and improved. The guitars were in tune.

** Sooo - being precisely 'in tune" is everything to you ?

What a pathetic excuse for a * bull**** artist * you are.

> Maybe you like her,

** Never met the gal. Only her dad and elder brother.

> or maybe you're just trolling as usual.

** I have never *trolled* - not once, not in my entire life.

OTOH have you ever done anything else ?
Are you capable of anything else ???
FYI: Rhetorical question....

> I cringing with embarrassment for her and clicked away after the first phrase in
> the first verse,

** How fair minded you are - bout as fair minded as a ****ing Nazi.
You have *no ****ing idea* about what actually matters in a performance.
Or anywhere else , in any other respect.

BTW:

You and Don ought to get married - and **** each up your respective asses.

....... Phil

Old January 28th 21, 12:28 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
John Williamson

On 28/01/2021 11:09, wrote:
> John Williamson Pompous Asshole wrote:
> ==================================
> >
>> If she had been singing in tune and on the beat, it would have helped,
>> as would having better diction. Apart from that, I hope she's taken
>> lessons and improved. The guitars were in tune.

> ** Sooo - being precisely 'in tune" is everything to you ?

Being precisely in tune is not *everything*, but if she hits a note,
it's probably by accident.

>> or maybe you're just trolling as usual.

> ** I have never *trolled* - not once, not in my entire life.

ROFLMAO.
> OTOH have you ever done anything else ?
> Are you capable of anything else ???
> FYI: Rhetorical question....

Ah, I get it. Disagreeing with the almighty Phil Allison is trolling.
Him acting like a prat is not. Got it.

>> I cringing with embarrassment for her and clicked away after the first phrase in
>> the first verse,

> ** How fair minded you are - bout as fair minded as a ****ing Nazi.
> You have *no ****ing idea* about what actually matters in a performance.
> Or anywhere else , in any other respect.

So, out of tune, off the beat and slurred diction are your idea of a
good performance? Otherwise, why post the link?

All the musicians I have worked with value in tune, on the beat and
words you can understand.

If you weren't so tragic, you'd be hilarious.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Old January 28th 21, 01:06 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Don Pearce[_3_]

On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 11:28:02 +0000, John Williamson
> wrote:

>On 28/01/2021 11:09, wrote:
>> John Williamson Pompous Asshole wrote:
>> ==================================
>> >
>>> If she had been singing in tune and on the beat, it would have helped,
>>> as would having better diction. Apart from that, I hope she's taken
>>> lessons and improved. The guitars were in tune.

>> ** Sooo - being precisely 'in tune" is everything to you ?
>>

>Being precisely in tune is not *everything*, but if she hits a note,
>it's probably by accident.
>

>>> or maybe you're just trolling as usual.

>> ** I have never *trolled* - not once, not in my entire life.
>>

>ROFLMAO.
>> OTOH have you ever done anything else ?
>> Are you capable of anything else ???
>> FYI: Rhetorical question....
>>

>Ah, I get it. Disagreeing with the almighty Phil Allison is trolling.
>Him acting like a prat is not. Got it.
>>
>>> I cringing with embarrassment for her and clicked away after the first phrase in
>>> the first verse,

>> ** How fair minded you are - bout as fair minded as a ****ing Nazi.
>> You have *no ****ing idea* about what actually matters in a performance.
>> Or anywhere else , in any other respect.
>>

>So, out of tune, off the beat and slurred diction are your idea of a
>good performance? Otherwise, why post the link?
>
>All the musicians I have worked with value in tune, on the beat and
>words you can understand.
>
>If you weren't so tragic, you'd be hilarious.

Did you notice the way he said "she is just barely 14 years old"? You
could practically hear him dribbling. We all know what the actual
agenda is, and it is nothing to do with singing.

Old January 28th 21, 01:50 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

John Williamson is a vile ****

> > ** Sooo - being precisely 'in tune" is everything to you ?
> >

> Being precisely in tune is not *everything*,

** So why make out it is ??

> > ** I have never *trolled* - not once, not in my entire life.
> >

> ROFLMAO.

** Go **** your mother - one more time.

FYI:
I am dead serious about every word I post.

> So, out of tune, off the beat and slurred diction are your idea of a
> good performance?

** Not one bit true.

> Otherwise, why post the link?

** Cos they are buskers and happen to be customers.
Did you actually read the topic heading ???
Can you read at all ??

> All the musicians I have worked with value in tune, on the beat and
> words you can understand.

** None of whom matter a **** - just like you.

Don is waiting for you, his arse is smelly & wet so you are gonna like it.

...... Phil
Old January 28th 21, 02:48 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
John Williamson

On 28/01/2021 12:50, wrote:
A load of tripe.
> ..... Phil

Please, for all our sakes, go and take your medicine, this is getting
boring.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Old January 28th 21, 09:29 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

On 29/01/2021 12:09 am, wrote:

> BTW:
>
> You and Don ought to get married - and **** each up your respective asses.

Can I enter their threesome - I thought it was pretty mediocre too.

Old January 29th 21, 02:43 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
sTeeVee

On Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 3:29:20 PM UTC-5, geoff wrote:
> On 29/01/2021 12:09 am, wrote:
>

> > BTW:
> >
> > You and Don ought to get married - and **** each up your respective asses.

> Can I enter their threesome - I thought it was pretty mediocre too.
>
> geoff

Buskers Rok.