Who likes buskers ?

Old January 26th 21, 11:01 AM posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Who likes buskers ?

Hi,

generally speaking, I am not all that fond of them.

Had a few as customers, clearly better than dealing with DJs.

The guy in this vid is however on another level, talent wise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHQRBm6dAdQ

He has heaps of other short vids, with all kind of playing styles.

...... Phil

Old January 26th 21, 02:06 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Chris K-Man

On Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at 5:01:32 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> Hi,
>
> generally speaking, I am not all that fond of them.
>
> Had a few as customers, clearly better than dealing with DJs.
>
> The guy in this vid is however on another level, talent wise.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHQRBm6dAdQ
>
> He has heaps of other short vids, with all kind of playing styles.
>

> ..... Phil

_______
Who likes a more straight-forward name for them.. like STREET MUSICIANS?
"Busker" sounds like something used to clean upholstery!

(The one polymod linked to is quite good!)
Old January 26th 21, 05:59 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
polymod

_______
Who likes a more straight-forward name for them.. like STREET
MUSICIANS?
"Busker" sounds like something used to clean upholstery!

(The one polymod linked to is quite good!)

I provided no links in my reply. Only link here is from the original poster.

Poly

Old January 26th 21, 06:12 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
John Williamson

On 26/01/2021 16:59, polymod wrote:

> I provided no links in my reply. Only link here is from the original
> poster.

Bear in mind you are responding to one who has repeatedly proven here
that he, she or it has limited comprehension of either the music
business or how the internet actually works.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Old January 26th 21, 09:31 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

On 26/01/2021 11:01 pm, wrote:
> Hi,
>
> generally speaking, I am not all that fond of them.
>
> Had a few as customers, clearly better than dealing with DJs.
>
> The guy in this vid is however on another level, talent wise.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHQRBm6dAdQ
>
> He has heaps of other short vids, with all kind of playing styles.
>

> ..... Phil

Try this one. Starts off flamenco(ish) style. Or is it just 'too many
notes' ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLJHX5yaumA

*** The link is a Youtube video of a busker at Oxford Circus tube,
London. Just in case anybody is dubious about clicking on what is
clearly a Youtube URL. And if you don't want to, just don't.

Old January 26th 21, 09:59 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
polymod

"John Williamson" wrote in message ...

On 26/01/2021 16:59, polymod wrote:

> I provided no links in my reply. Only link here is from the original
> poster.

Bear in mind you are responding to one who has repeatedly proven here
that he, she or it has limited comprehension of either the music
business or how the internet actually works.

Being in business for as long as I have taught me a degree of tolerance.
My wife may disagree ;-)

Poly

Old January 27th 21, 02:26 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
Chris K-Man

On Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at 12:12:19 PM UTC-5, John Williamson wrote:
> On 26/01/2021 16:59, polymod wrote:
>
> > I provided no links in my reply. Only link here is from the original
> > poster.
> >

> Bear in mind you are responding to one who has repeatedly proven here
> that he, she or it has limited comprehension of either the music
> business or how the internet actually works.
>

> --
> Tciao for Now!
>
> John.

______
The one that palli...gnail.com posted the link to, ok?

Just be glad your comprehension wasn't stripped away before and after your birth as mine was, alright? It wasn't my fault that I am this way. Have some compassion.
Old January 27th 21, 02:38 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
None

Theckkkkhha-maaaah crapped in his pants in message

Who likes a more straightforward name for you? Retarded dumb-**** troll.

Old January 27th 21, 10:32 AM posted to rec.audio.pro

Phil Allison ....

> Had a few as customers, clearly better than dealing with DJs.

** This vid shows Paul & daughter Rosie Meader busking in Sydney in 2014.
They live a few suburbs away from me and are customers of mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0jf5boC_1o

I kid you not, Rosie is just barely 14 years old here.
Think maybe she has got something......

Her elder brother Joshua plays jazz guitar at a professional standard.

Dad was in a well know band years ago - playing drums.

...... Phil