Doug Schultz

Default Anyone using circuitmaker?

just started to try to draw the schematic of the Headwise amp I am building.
made lots of changes because of what I had available here and would like to
see what opinions there are out there.

Doug

Robert Casey

Doug Schultz wrote:

just started to try to draw the schematic of the Headwise amp I am building.
made lots of changes because of what I had available here and would like to
see what opinions there are out there.

Doug

I use circuitmaker here. Some tube models I have are at:
http://home.netcom.com/~wb2jia/tubes/spice2.txt and
http://home.netcom.com/~wb2jia/tubes/spice.txt

Gregg

Behold, Robert Casey signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

Doug Schultz wrote:

just started to try to draw the schematic of the Headwise amp I am
building. made lots of changes because of what I had available here and
would like to see what opinions there are out there.

Doug

I use circuitmaker here. Some tube models I have are at:
http://home.netcom.com/~wb2jia/tubes/spice2.txt and
http://home.netcom.com/~wb2jia/tubes/spice.txt

Robert Casey - Vacuum Tube 3f4 genius :-)))))))))))

Thanks again for the models Rob ;-)

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*
Doug Schultz

"Robert Casey" wrote in message
Doug Schultz wrote:

just started to try to draw the schematic of the Headwise amp I am

building.
made lots of changes because of what I had available here and would like

see what opinions there are out there.

Doug

I use circuitmaker here. Some tube models I have are at:
http://home.netcom.com/~wb2jia/tubes/spice2.txt and
http://home.netcom.com/~wb2jia/tubes/spice.txt

Thanks Robert,
I have to do some reading now on how to add those models to my list
would it be ok to post my schem in ABSE and have some of you guys look at
it?
before I get the right models for the 6AS7 and the 6SL7 in there.

Doug

Robert Casey

Doug Schultz wrote:

Thanks Robert,
I have to do some reading now on how to add those models to my list
would it be ok to post my schem in ABSE and have some of you guys look at
it?
before I get the right models for the 6AS7 and the 6SL7 in there.

Doug, what I've done to edit/create new models in circuitmaker is: In a
schematic select
a tube symbol of the same kind (pentode, triode, diode) and double click
on it. you should
get a list of the various models you can pick from. Pick one, then
"edit" it. Cut and paste
from my txt files of models into that edit window, and then hit "ok" at
the botton of that window.
you should then find the new model in the list. Then try it out in a
known working circuit to
make sure that it doesn't bomb.