XY->MS what happened to the room ambience?

Old May 19th 17, 12:36 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

Default XY->MS what happened to the room ambience?

On 19/05/2017 11:02 PM, wrote:
> geoff wrote: "Everybody can safely simply ignore None's rants,"
>
> Or, keep it on their killfile list, as
> I suspect many do.
>
> "as his posts do not
> spread false information to uninformed readers who might otherwise be
> led astray on technical or musical topics.
>
> geoff"
>
> Yes, but they do crash good
> threads and quell good converation.
>

> Aside geoff: Can you provide examples
> of alleged "false information"?

Pretty much everything JackAss says is demonstrably factually wrong,
with a consistency that could only be deliberate. Nobody could be *that*
stupid, except one yank Donald (not a duck) maybe.

Old May 19th 17, 05:51 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

Phil W wrote: "Please, feed neither troll, everybody... "

You know what calling someone
else a 'troll' makes you, don't
you?
Old May 20th 17, 06:40 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

Yet, you PROS who only appreciate money, not music, drove people back to vinyl, from CD, because YOU thought it sounded GOOD. I do hope you are proud of YOUR acomplishment!

Jack
Old May 20th 17, 06:56 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

Randy, who used hang out here, challenged me, but his HQ format FLAC. file contained tape hiss noise, because the single version master tape is spent! Sony Music will publish anything for a buck.

Jack
Old May 20th 17, 07:04 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

Ask the maggots behind FAKE NEWS radio. Just because they wish to destroy a civilzation, I don't care to join in.

Jack