Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default NAB Talks (was Atlas swivel mount)

On 11/05/2017 4:51 AM, Nate Najar wrote:
Scott, I do that often. I just went on an eBay lp buying spree and
have really enjoyed listening to records I never heard before. Lots
of good stuff out there that will never see digital distribution!

I just recently bought a LP for the first time in decades. No for some
imagine vinyl-superiority theory, but because it contains one particular
song, and has never been issued on CD - Neil Young's album Time Fades
Away, with Don't Be Denied.

Putting it onto CD shortly, and onto my phone and old iPod Touch.

geoff

AKG SA61 Swivel mcp6453[_2_] Pro Audio 0 January 4th 13 06:00 PM
Good coaxials with swivel tweeter? Vitamin R Car Audio 2 October 21st 07 08:04 PM
Speaker Stand Mount For Atlas Mic Stands Audy Pro Audio 11 February 29th 04 10:21 AM
Auction for Jensen 6"x9" COAXIAL speakers w/ 2way swivel tweeter Stephen Tech 0 October 6th 03 08:20 PM
Auction for Jensen 6"x9" COAXIAL speakers w/ 2way swivel tweeter Stephen Car Audio 0 October 6th 03 08:18 PM