Default Nakamichi PA-400M Mobile Power Amplifier Specs please

Hello,

I have one of these mono amps driving my 10" sub in the trunk. I like
it buit do not have any specs on it. Can anyone provide any
information. I have tried vendors but as this is an older amp they all
come up empty.

Thank you in advance,

Richard

Steve Hardwood

wrote in message
Hello,

I have one of these mono amps driving my 10" sub in the trunk. I like
it buit do not have any specs on it. Can anyone provide any
information. I have tried vendors but as this is an older amp they all
come up empty.

Do you not have Google on your planet ? FFS, this took me less than thirty
seconds to find:

http://www.geocities.com/p9019/nakam...s/pa400m_1.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/p9019/nakam...s/pa400m_2.jpg

The short answer is 140W into 4 ohms, 220W into 2 ohms.

Steve.

Fantastic Steve !

Thank you. I have been trying on Google for two days now and not
turned up anything. Interesting however, that today I try the exact
same search phrase and several sites pop up. Any way.... Thank you
again.

I'm also pleased to see that this amp seem's to still hold up it's own
in the modern world.

Regards

Richard