dolbowent

Default Lead To Lead Free ROHS help?

If you need some ROHS help I work as a component engineer out in San
Diego county California. I have a service that helps you convert your
BOM, Soldering profile, and rework training to ROHS compliant. We are
engineers who have gotten together to start this new service. If you
need we can telecommute to help you get started in ROHS.

Check us out at "A total green planet solution" www.atotalgps.com

Thank you

Mike Dolbow
Component Engineering
A total green planet solution
www.atotalgps.com

Scott Dorsey

dolbowent wrote:
If you need some ROHS help I work as a component engineer out in San
Diego county California. I have a service that helps you convert your
BOM, Soldering profile, and rework training to ROHS compliant. We are
engineers who have gotten together to start this new service. If you
need we can telecommute to help you get started in ROHS.

So, you have a solution for all these goddamn whiskers? It's a real
nightmare for microphone circuits with high voltages and tight spacing.
--scott

You can take my 63/37 away when you pry it out of my cold,
dead fingers.
Engnrguy

If NASA hasn't come up with a solution by now I doubt he has.

I HATE RoHS/WEEE.