Matthew

Default For Sale - Sydney, Australia - Alpine Car Audio

Hi,

I have the following alpine car audio components available for sale. I have
all the original sale receipts from the sydney based installer.

1 x Alpine MRV-T757 (2 channel V12 amp)
1 x Alpine MRV-F303 (4 channel V12 amp)
1 x Alpine CHA-S624 (6 CD AINET changer)
1 x Alpine CDA-7846E (Head deck/AINET/CD/Tuner etc etc)
1 x Alpine ERA-G311 (DSP)
2 x Alpine 12" ZR subwoofer
2 x Alpine DDC-R17A (DDDrive component speaker (splits) with crossover
network)
2 x Alpine DDS-R69G (DDDrive 6x9 speaker)

Assorted cables (everything from car), including:
3 x Neotech High grade audio cable (6m)
1 x Alpine AINET cable
1 x Neotech high grade powercable kit

If you are interested, please leave a message with an email address in this
newsgroup and I will contact you.

Regards
Matthew

cc_couped

Hey Man ..

Fully understanding that your post was from last year .. . did you end
up selling the below... .

thanks

--
cc_couped