Posted to rec.audio.car
rlrufus rlrufus is offline

Default radio installation kit

Can anyone tell me where I can get a radio installation kit for a 1972
Ford f100 pickup?
Posted to rec.audio.car
ChrisB ChrisB is offline

rlrufus wrote:
Can anyone tell me where I can get a radio installation kit for a 1972
Ford f100 pickup?

I am afraid you are going to have to roll your own installation kit for
this vehicle unless you want an old fashioned radio to fit in the stock
location. If you don't want to cut the dash or purchase a two shaft
classic, I am quite sure you can fabricate some sort of under dash
mounting kit for a standard din unit.

I had to do the same exact thing when I was in college (early to mid
90s) and driving around in a 1981 Crown Vic. I spent nearly 8 hours
fabricating my own installation kit because everything available on the
market was black and my car had a fake wood grain dash. That car had a
factory AM/8 track unit in it and I had to have my CDs!