Posted to rec.audio.car
Barry & Nikki Barry & Nikki is offline

Default FS/FT: Misc CD Changer Interfaces, Displays, Controllers

If you need any or all of these items feel free to contact me directly by
email. I am open to offers of most any and all small or large electronic
gizmos: MP3 players, PSP, newer cell phones, laptop???, or ?????? I really
need an Alpine GPS antennae the one with the grey square plug as well as the
brain-display cable for a Kenwood VZ907 unit. If you need a picture
confirmation of this I can provide one just ask. Anyhow here is the stuff I
need to clear out:

*NEW!! Clarion RCB-138-600: BUS Translator. Allows you to hook up your C-Bus
accessory to the newer CeNET compatible unit. In box w/CeNET cable, main
unit, and owners manual.

*NEW!! Panasonic CY-RM800EUC. Universal FM Modulator/Controller. In Box w/
FM modulator and LCD controller

*New Jensen XCH-6RF and similar changers. LCD Display, DIN cable, and FM
modulator unit

*Kenwood KDC-C100 LCD faceplate controller and mounting kit. In box.

* JVC KS-RF10 LCD controller
* JVC KS-RF30 LCD controller
*Pioneeer CDX-FM128 LCD controller
*Sony RM-X1F LCD controller
*Alpine CHM-S651RF FM modulator unit
* New: Alpine old school 4701HA CD shuttle link. 8 pin din cable with RCA's