Default FS: CD-45z, ZX450, HD62

I'm curious if there's interest in any of this stuff. If so I would like to
get rid of it. All epuipment is in excellent condition, used for almost a
year.

Nakamichi CD-45z head unit. Comes with remote and all original hardware and
packaging. $200 shipped.

Phoenix Gold ZX450 amplifier. 4x75w, 2x250w at 4 ohms. White chassis,
immaculate condition, not even a scratch on the paint. You won't find one in
cleaner condition. $220 shipped.

CDT HD62 6.5" component set. Has 1" tweeters with all mounting hardware,
grills etc. This was my second CDT comp set, I had the classic series before
and want the euros next. Truly phenomenal speakers. $200 shipped.

All prices are negotiable but understand that I am covering shipping which
is around $20 per. Drop me a line at with any
questions. I will try to get some pics but that's no guarantee. For
references you can start with my ebay feedback(crw100). Thanks!

Paul Vina

Default CD-45z, ZX450, HD62

I may be interested in your CDT's. Pics would be much appreciated. Would
you consider a trade perhaps?

Paul Vina

wrote in message
[...]

Paul, I don't have any pics on hand...I don't even have a camera right now,
lol. What do you have to trade? I would rather sell these if possible
since I'm selling my truck soon. I have a guy who said he would buy these
but I haven't received an email confirming the sale so nothing is final yet.
Thanks,

Craig

. net...

wrote in message
[...]

Matrix

The comps have been spoken for. Buyer is supposed to send a money order
out on Monday. But if that doesn't happen then they are yours.

Craig
--
Matrix
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb2/sh...hreadid=160542