Default the best diy phono tube preamp schematics

Hi all,
I am about to build a phono pramp and wanted to have a few designs to
look at for ideas.
Anyone know of a high-end schematic or circuit description on the web
that does not use the common receiving tubes such as 12ax7s etc..
I am looking for something that uses special quality tubes etc.
normanstrong

wrote in message
Hi all,
I am about to build a phono pramp and wanted to have a few designs

look at for ideas.
Anyone know of a high-end schematic or circuit description on the

web
that does not use the common receiving tubes such as 12ax7s etc..
I am looking for something that uses special quality tubes etc.

You can replace the 12AX7 with a 7025, which is the same tube, only
"special quality".

Norm Strong
John Walton

the Musical Fidelity NuVista preamp uses 6CW4's -- a nuvistor tube which was
popular as a low noise front end for frequencies above 50MHz. . I used a
nuvistor 50MHz converter for 6m ham radio receiving. It was very quiet.

Take a look at this:

http://www.tnt-audio.com/clinica/preamble_n.html