Default Multichannel with Korsun D9

Hi everybody,

I'm looking around to build my multi-channel hi-fi integrating my
stereo system.
I'm very attracted by the monstrous Korsun D9. Does anybody have it?
How does it sound? Is it at the same level of V6 and v8 or it is less
interesting?

Actually I have a whole italian system with a Unison Unico amp that
power a couple of Opera Superpavarotti (Cd player Monrio Asty and
DVD-SACD player Pioneer 656).
Would the korsun fit integrating this system? Would it be well
balanced? I think I might use the pre-out of the korsun anyway and make
the Unico take care of the front channel anyway.
Downside of this configuration is that it is a little bit costy and it
lacks any decoding feature in the amp. In this way I would only use
analog in of the Korsun connected to Pioneer analog out and I won't be
able for example to use the digital out of my sat receiver.
What do you think about it? To gain a uniform kind of sound I was
thinking to Opera mini for surrounds and one of the Opera center
speaker, maybe buying it later on.

Otherwise I see that there is a DTS, Dolby decoder with amp for 3
channel (surrounds and center) made by Shanling. In this way maybe I
would integrate better all the elements (DVD, sat receiver, maybe the
cd player) but I think sound quality is worst than the korsun? By any
chance any of you have this Shanling? (I think this has been also sold
by Usher brand) What do you think of this solution?
Any advice would be really appreciated!
Thanks a lot in advance
Mario