Atrocimator

Default Seeking: Benytone MA/MC4000 schematics

Hello,

My name is Cezar Werner and I am an audio hobbyst from Romania.
Some time ago I've bought a Benytone (Marubeni Corporation, Japan) audio
line, with 3 pieces:

- MTU-3100 tuner
- MC 4000 preamplifier
- MA 4000 power amplifier

Well, I would like to have the schematic diagrams or the complete service
manuals for these units. They are working well, but ... you know, "never say
never" !

If somebody have any schematics or informations that could help me to find the
schematics, please send me a note to .

In the hope of a positive answer, please allow me to wish you all the best !

Your sincereley,

Cezar Werner