Joe Cipale

Default Infinity Kappa 6 speaker repair

I have a par of Infinity Kappa 6 loudspeakers. The problem is that the
foam surrond that connects the basket to the cone corroded and
seperated. Upon visiting the Harman Intenrationl web site, I see that
they do not reference the Kappa 6, but Kappa 6.1 series.

I do not want to get rid of these speakers! But I would like to get a
replacement loudspeaker for them. Does anyone have any
ideas/suggestions?

Regards,

Joe Cipale
--
#----------------------------------------------------------#
# Penguinix Consulting #
deeb

"Joe Cipale" wrote in message
I have a par of Infinity Kappa 6 loudspeakers. The problem is that the
foam surrond that connects the basket to the cone corroded and
seperated. Upon visiting the Harman Intenrationl web site, I see that
they do not reference the Kappa 6, but Kappa 6.1 series.

I do not want to get rid of these speakers! But I would like to get a
replacement loudspeaker for them. Does anyone have any
ideas/suggestions?

Regards,

Joe Cipale

Try Orange County Speaker 800 897 8373