Sets of RAP CDs

Old January 3rd 19, 05:22 AM posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Sets of RAP CDs

Hey all - Happy New Year!
Rich [StoMo] from Stolen Moments Audio [in VT] here.

I haven't visited rec.audio.pro for a few years. Glad to see it still exists - even in limited form. People on this forum were such a great help to me personally as I was trying to devour as much as I could about music production and recording.

It's time to clean out & dismantle the home studio - and I ran across a few sets of RAP CD's WITH PROGRAMS & NOTES for some - that I compiled. I'd like them to go to the best use for the most people. It is quite a treasure chest of audio education.

So -- I'm looking for suggestions on how to do that. I don't suspect that anyone will mass produce these again but (licensing aside) it wouldn't be the worst idea.

I believe I have 5 CD volumes + the record from Scott. But it will take me a bit to gather them and organize them. For that (and shipping) I'll expect token compensation.

If I don't get responses to that end here, I may go to the auction site.

Best...
Rich
vermontjazz - at - gee-mail - dot - com
Old January 5th 19, 07:36 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

> wrote:
>It's time to clean out & dismantle the home studio - and I ran across a few sets of RAP CD's WITH PROGRAMS & NOTES for some - that I compiled. I'd like them to go to the best use for the most people. It is quite a treasure chest of audio education.

Oh no! Are you shutting down?

I think somehow donating a set of discs and notes to a school of music might
not be a bad plan. I will say, though, that I am missing a couple of the sets
because someone borrowed them and did not return them decades ago, and I
-really- wish I still had the liner notes to The Man's cut...

>I believe I have 5 CD volumes + the record from Scott. But it will take me a bit to gather them and organize them. For that (and shipping) I'll expect token compensation.

I have maybe another fifty LPs in storage somewhere. They're under a couple
crates of renaissance harp LPs and filk music LPs, and I'd also like them to
have a more useful home.