Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] Aurazul07@gmail.com is offline

Default Research Survey

I AM WORKING ON A RESEARCH PROJECT PAPER FOR COLLEGE. I WOULD LIKE
YOUR PARTICIPATION BY FILLING OUT A 6 QUESTION SURVEY.

Please go to www.aurazul.com
Thank you.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Richard Kuschel Richard Kuschel is offline

On Jan 28, 2:47 am, wrote:
I AM WORKING ON A RESEARCH PROJECT PAPER FOR COLLEGE. I WOULD LIKE
YOUR PARTICIPATION BY FILLING OUT A 6 QUESTION SURVEY.

Please go towww.aurazul.com
Thank you.

Do a little research and discover that your survey is not a part of
nor in any way related to the business of this newsgroup.

Get a life! Spammer!!!!!!