Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech,alt.music.makers.dj,alt.music.makers.electronic,alt.magick
[email protected] CoreyWhite@gmail.com is offline

Default Celemony

Have any of you heard of Celemony? Probably. And it seems like what I
am looking for. But I'm still also trying to find ways to blend
various harmonies together, and get good samples to use with a vocoder.
Can anyone help me with those two problems?

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech,alt.music.makers.dj,alt.music.makers.electronic,alt.magick
[email protected] CoreyWhite@gmail.com is offline

I've been listening to Celemony sound samples, and they do have a good
way to blend backgorund harmonies. But its not the same as actually
blending to samples together.

Just listen to my sample: http://grimoire.genesismuds.com/perfect.wav

It is a mix of vocals that ran through a vocoder and pure talent. The
trouble with the file is only that the vocoder isn't that great. But I
think if I were using celemony, or had a better vocoder it would be
really enhanced.

Don Pearce wrote:
On 5 Sep 2006 18:01:32 -0700, wrote:

Have any of you heard of Celemony? Probably. And it seems like what I
am looking for. But I'm still also trying to find ways to blend
various harmonies together, and get good samples to use with a vocoder.
Can anyone help me with those two problems?

There is a video on the Celemony web site that covers at least some of
this. Not too sure what you mean by that second problem, though.

Pearce Consulting
http://www.pearce.uk.com

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech,alt.music.makers.dj,alt.music.makers.electronic,alt.magick
Don Pearce Don Pearce is offline

On 6 Sep 2006 06:17:45 -0700, wrote:

Just listen to my sample:
http://grimoire.genesismuds.com/perfect.wav

It is a mix of vocals that ran through a vocoder and pure talent. The
trouble with the file is only that the vocoder isn't that great. But I
think if I were using celemony, or had a better vocoder it would be
really enhanced.

How about this - I think it is considerably enhanced in quality. I got
rid of the nasty distortion in the middle, and added the missing T to
the front.

http://81.174.169.10/odds/perfectdon.wav

Pearce Consulting
http://www.pearce.uk.com

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech,alt.music.makers.dj,alt.music.makers.electronic,alt.magick
[email protected] CoreyWhite@gmail.com is offline

Sounds good and if you are interested I'll be sure to send you my
source for making this blend. I've been doing all the work thus far by
hand in a graphical sound file hex editor called Wav2bmp. But my team
is going to be developing a stand alone application that will blend
sounds perfectly, and let you specify just how much you want the sound
to blend between two sound files that are already similar.

Don Pearce wrote:
On 6 Sep 2006 06:17:45 -0700, wrote:

Just listen to my sample:
http://grimoire.genesismuds.com/perfect.wav

It is a mix of vocals that ran through a vocoder and pure talent. The
trouble with the file is only that the vocoder isn't that great. But I
think if I were using celemony, or had a better vocoder it would be
really enhanced.

How about this - I think it is considerably enhanced in quality. I got
rid of the nasty distortion in the middle, and added the missing T to
the front.

http://81.174.169.10/odds/perfectdon.wav

Pearce Consulting
http://www.pearce.uk.com

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech,alt.music.makers.dj,alt.music.makers.electronic,alt.magick
[email protected] CoreyWhite@gmail.com is offline

http://music.calarts.edu/hog/

Check out this software. My coders are doing it 10x better.

wrote:
Sounds good and if you are interested I'll be sure to send you my
source for making this blend. I've been doing all the work thus far by
hand in a graphical sound file hex editor called Wav2bmp. But my team
is going to be developing a stand alone application that will blend
sounds perfectly, and let you specify just how much you want the sound
to blend between two sound files that are already similar.